Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

not necessarily................check in the...

not necessarily................check in the viewsource to check which version of clipper you are using and if it is latest you are good to go...................

Thanks
    A
  2. Replies
    Views

in includes/theme-support.php check these lines...

in includes/theme-support.php check these lines below. You may comment out or add another if statement.

if (
    get_option('jr_resume_listing_visibility')=='public'
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Change default Radius Value

Eyecool ........thanks for the location. But it does not set the default radius value. Eg: I want 10 miles as default radius value and i do not want to delete any options, any idea what to do.

I...
  4. 1) Comment boxes : WP settings -- discussion --...

1) Comment boxes : WP settings -- discussion -- uncheck the box which says allow comments ...
    You need to tweak in the code little bit to disable googlemaps and make the desc not a required field....
  5. Yes..you can disable the apply online option by...

Yes..you can disable the apply online option by commenting out the following line in single-job_listing.php
    <li class="apply"><a href="#apply_form" class="apply_online"><?php _e('Apply...
  6. Replies
    Views

Header issue on browser minimize

Hi All

I came across this issue in the forum when someone posted it. I want to post the solution, but I couldn't find the thread ..so I am posting again..pardon me...

When you minimize the...
  7. Replies
    Views

[FEATURE RELEASED] you may call me at 214 736 4514 if you are in US...

you may call me at 214 736 4514 if you are in US if you still need help.

Thanks
    Anil
  8. Replies
    Views

[FEATURE RELEASED] Hi Please read this thread and implement the...

Hi

Please read this thread and implement the solution I posted. That will solve another half problem.
    http://appthemes.com/forum/showthread.php/11064-strange-RSS-Issue

I know this is not an...
  9. Replies
    Views

Guys, I am using windows hosting account. This...

Guys,

I am using windows hosting account. This is causing some permalinks not working properly. eg: the rss issue. I did a workaround for this to make it work. Hope this will help someone.

I...