Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. You can compare the features of FXtender plugin...

You can compare the features of FXtender plugin with the Jobapps theme by reading their descriptions (FXtender Jobapps). Since FXtender is a plugin and jobapps is a theme it should be working with...
  2. Replies
    Views

Check the 'tpl-*' files or browse the 'includes'...

Check the 'tpl-*' files or browse the 'includes' folder. That is where most of magic happens.

Cheers, Evert
  3. [TUTORIAL] Display jobs based on country of visitor

Would you be looking for a job on Antarctica when you are living on Hawaii? Probably not!

In this short tutorial I will show you how you can only display jobs in the same country as the visitor...
  4. Replies
    Views

Try reuploading the theme. Most simple first step.

Try reuploading the theme. Most simple first step.
  5. Replies
    Views

You've tried?

You've tried?
    <?php $cat_id = appthemes_get_custom_taxonomy($post->ID, 'ad_cat', 'term_id');if ($cat_id == '358' || $cat_id == '123' || $cat_id == '456') { ?>
  6. Replies
    Views

Try this. I am using '!important' now which means...

Try this. I am using '!important' now which means that it will override all previous styles set for the declaration you have added it to. (In this case it is the color (purple) of all links and the...
  7. Replies
    Views

Have you setup your social account at the...

Have you setup your social account at the JobRoller settings page? If not the icons won't show up. PM me if I should help you with your custom code.
  8. Replies
    Views

You triedoption 1? I have (succesfully) used it...

You triedoption 1? I have (succesfully) used it several times to migrate complete job boards to different servers.
  9. Replies
    Views

Instead of the earlier mentioned code you could...

Instead of the earlier mentioned code you could try adding the below code to functions.php. The only think you will have to do now is write '[list_categories]' in the page/post where you want the...
  10. Replies
    Views

1. If I am correct data of the jobs is saved as...

1. If I am correct data of the jobs is saved as meta-data on the posts. If you want to access them you will have to use the Wordpress import and export tool (via Tools > Export > Save file > New...
  11. Hi gr8job, my advice would be to only...

Hi gr8job,

my advice would be to only duplicate the files that you want changed. My JobRoller child theme always only start with the stylesheet and to keep interference with JobRoller to the...
  12. Replies
    Views

There are a lot of good (free) Wordpress SEO...

There are a lot of good (free) Wordpress SEO plugins if you want to do it from the backend. You can also try adding the meta tags to your header.php. Make sure you create a child theme first....