Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] You have to edit submit-job-form.php and...

You have to edit submit-job-form.php and submit-job-process.php. They're not shown in the WordPress editor, so you have to open them up from the jobroller folder you originally downloaded and saved...
  2. As eyecool mentioned, "Submit a Job" is in...

As eyecool mentioned, "Submit a Job" is in sidebar-sjob.php. Look for this code:

<a href="<?php echo get_permalink(get_option('jr_submit_page_id')); ?>" class="button"><span><?php _e('Submit a...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Yep you can. Just specify a fee for featured jobs...

Yep you can. Just specify a fee for featured jobs and leave the space for the regular job fee blank.
  4. Thread: Custom Field

by islajobs
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You'll need to edit the application-form.php and...

You'll need to edit the application-form.php and application-process.php files, located in your jobroller folder here:

jobroller/includes/forms/application

Start with the application-form.php...
  5. Yes. On the WordPress Dashboard, click on Emails...

Yes. On the WordPress Dashboard, click on Emails in the JobRoller menu, then change "Enable Reminder Emails" to No. This will, however, also disable the reminder e-mails for any customers who may...
  6. Yes you can remove the date. On the Wordpress...

Yes you can remove the date. On the Wordpress dashboard, go to Appearance > Editor > loop-job.php and remove this code near the bottom of the file:

<dt><?php _e('Date Posted', 'appthemes');...
  7. Replies
    Views

How to Attract Employers to Your Site

Hi all,

I've found it fairly easy to spread the word about one's job site to consumers/jobseekers, mostly using the various social media channels. However, getting employers on board seems to be...
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] The Contact page is nothing about submitting a...

The Contact page is nothing about submitting a job - it is your Contact page. This is where the contact form appears, and anything you type in the page editor will appear above that form. If you're...
  9. Sorry, just saw this thread. Take a look at my...

Sorry, just saw this thread. Take a look at my site: IslaJobs.com. Is this what you're referring to?

Editing the look of the job listings (not the single page listing, but the main multi view) is...
  10. You can certainly edit the radius attributes, or...

You can certainly edit the radius attributes, or just remove the code entirely. The radius code is located right below the code shown in my last post.

By "hard code the Province & Country", do you...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi biggreg, In the WordPress editor, open up...

Hi biggreg,

In the WordPress editor, open up your style.css file and look for the following code near the top of the page:

#mainNav, #logo {
    vertical-align: middle;
    display: table-cell;...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi guys, This is a pretty quick and dirty...

Hi guys,

This is a pretty quick and dirty solution, but one way to disable the Apply Online feature is to just remove the code that's making that button appear. See my attached picture for the...