Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Fixed! All i did was change the settings from...

Fixed! All i did was change the settings from this:

Ads Container: #main

To this:

Ads Container: .list

And thank you! the vacation was great :)
  2. Replies
    Views

[PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Vantage Infinite Scroll is here!!

Hello Forum,

The Vantage Infinite Scroll is finally here!! I need 2 lucky users to help test out the final version.

First 2 users with a Vantage site to post here will get a free BETA copy for...
  3. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Email with instructions sent :)

Email with instructions sent :)
  4. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Yes, go to the cpsort.js file and remove this...

Yes, go to the cpsort.js file and remove this line of code:

if(jQuery().selectBox) {
    $(window).load(function() {
    $('#sort_order').selectBox("destroy");
    });
    }
  5. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Hello Fantastic, I don't mind sending the update...

Hello Fantastic, I don't mind sending the update via email for my previous customers (MyClassiPro.com).

Unfortunately, any purchase of my plugins on wpRabbits.com must go through them since my...
  6. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Ok, i fixed that and also added a feature asked...

Ok, i fixed that and also added a feature asked by another user. When searching or on pages with "no results", the plugin will now disappear :)

Please PM your email address so you can be the first...
  7. This can be easily done by changing one line of...

This can be easily done by changing one line of code in the Featured.php file. Open the file, look for line 27 and change the below:

<?php query_posts( array('post__in' =>...
  8. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] New Classipress Rate Authors! Must have plugin!!!

Hello Everyone,

I've been hard at work working on my newest plugin. I'm very excited to announce the new Rate User/Author Plugin! More details on availability coming soon :)

Check out the video...
  9. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Classipress Post Sort+ version 5.0 is finally...

Classipress Post Sort+ version 5.0 is finally ready and is full of new features!!!

Hello Everyone :)

I'm proud to announce the newest version of this fantastic plugin...version 5.0! Here is...
  10. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Yes, you must add a line of code to 2 files....

Yes, you must add a line of code to 2 files. Instructions can be found here: http://myclassipro.com/plugins/classipress-post-sort-plugin/instructions/

- - - Updated - - -

Consider it...
  11. Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] In case anyone reads this, i created a plugin...

In case anyone reads this, i created a plugin that does exactly what the original poster wanted! Check it out here :)
  12. Many factors could attribute to this. 1.) Your...

Many factors could attribute to this.

1.) Your Browser - Clear all you cookies and data from the browser. Most browsers, especially Chrome and FireFox cache you css, javascript and images so it...
  13. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] MyClassiPro Infinite Scroll Plugin is Here!!! This another must have plugin!

The MyClassiPro Infinite Scroll Plugin is finally here!

Tired of clicking the pagination box and waiting for pages to load?? Not anymore with the new MyClassiPro Infinite Scroll Plugin!

14. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] For those new comers, here is what the Plugin...

For those new comers, here is what the Plugin Looks like. You can visit my page, hit the search button or click on any of the categories to see it in action.

If you have any question or comments,...
  15. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Hello Einstein, the plugin does not set a default...

Hello Einstein, the plugin does not set a default sort. Ads are only sorted when you select an option from the drop down. If you would like them to be sorted by price by default, this can be easily...
  16. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Hello Everyone, Version 3.0 is officially ready!!...

Hello Everyone, Version 3.0 is officially ready!!

Lots of new features:

Sort by Tile (A-Z or Z-A)
    Sort by Date Modified (New-Old or Old-New)
    After a sort category is selected, the option...
  17. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] I've added a new feature to the plugin. You can...

I've added a new feature to the plugin. You can now sort by title A-Z or Z-A!!!

Version 3.0

Please send all Donations to thesanerone@aol.com via paypal. For question please use...
  18. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Hi everyone. Please send all request to...

Hi everyone. Please send all request to thesanerone@gmail.com or PM.

Thanks
  19. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Hello Everyone! Version 2.0 is ready. It loads...

Hello Everyone!

Version 2.0 is ready. It loads Ads faster and I also fixed a few bugs with ads with no price. This version fully supports paged items (the sort will keep items paged)

Ads can be...
  20. Replies
    Views

LOL. Im not a rookie actually a pro an I can...

LOL. Im not a rookie actually a pro an I can confirm this is the best solution.

Good job!
  21. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] 22 successful installations so far!! Thank you...

22 successful installations so far!! Thank you everyone for the donations. I'm very happy to hear how positive this plugin has been to our forum :)
  22. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] As promised, here is the demo site. Click on the...

As promised, here is the demo site. Click on the category misc to see it in action!!

demo site
  23. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Sort Category and search results by Price or Posting Date. A must have Plugin!!

Hello Forum, i have a plugin that will allow users to Sort the categories and searches page by Price (Lowest-Highest or Highest to Lowest) or by Date (Newest- Oldest or Oldest to Newest.

Im asking...
  24. Replies
    Views

You have some major cross-browser CSS issues....

You have some major cross-browser CSS issues. Make sure you check all browsers, especially FF and IE7
  25. Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] I did this my calling both scripts, then using...

I did this my calling both scripts, then using javascript on the front end to hide one while displaying the other. I'll post up the code later today or tomorrow.