Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Why dont you contact the guy who made that child...

Why dont you contact the guy who made that child theme? They have a forum for child themes. He probably hasn't updated his theme with the new jobroller but I guess that why you wait till they have...
  2. Thread: my site bauday.de

by coza
    Replies
    Views

[CLASSIPRESS] Very nice job! Good to see a site posted that...

Very nice job! Good to see a site posted that doesn't look identical to the original classipress.
  3. [SOLVED] I signed up with these guys ( bit.ly/GPb6SZ )....

I signed up with these guys ( bit.ly/GPb6SZ ). They are a South African hosting company. I was on the Reseller package with them and the VPS option was long overdue.
  4. Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] Try this, i've highlighted what need to be added....

Try this, i've highlighted what need to be added.

function get_related_author_posts() {
    global $authordata, $post;

$authors_posts = get_posts( array( 'author' => $authordata->ID,...
  5. Replies
    Views

OK so I went through the theme troubleshooting...

OK so I went through the theme troubleshooting the issue and found the issue to be with my childtheme footer. I was using the old footer style and not the one that came with the latest release with...
  6. [TUTORIAL] Jobmate and Logicmelon Integration (Broadbean type services)

Not sure if this will help anyone but here goes... (So i'm sharing this hoping someone will think up a better way to do this)

This is for if you want your site to take jobmate and logicmelon job...
  7. What field are you trying to remove? You could...

What field are you trying to remove?

You could always go to includes/forms/submit-job/submit-job-form.php and remove the field you don't want to be filled out. If its a required field you will...
  8. Replies
    Views

You could create create a page template file from...

You could create create a page template file from your backend ie tpl-newfile.php. Make sure you rename it to something unique (you will need to edit inside the file to and rename the file from...
  9. I have just managed to do this and have added the...

I have just managed to do this and have added the fields reference & salary details. Pretty much you will need to follow the post advert trail. I just copy/pasted the code from title and changed it...
  10. Replies
    Views

All issues I've had before :), have you made it...

All issues I've had before :), have you made it over to the greener pastures?