Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The demo uses this plugin:...

The demo uses this plugin:
    https://marketplace.appthemes.com/plugins/critic/
  2. [SOLVED] Got it! Thanks for providing your email address....

Got it! Thanks for providing your email address.

I've sent you a customised version which uses the German word 'Drucken' instead of 'Print' :D

Cheers,

Luke
  3. [SOLVED] Hi, Sorry for the delay in getting back to...

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I assume you are referring to the 'login' / 'register' links in the admin bar (screenshot below is from your website):

If this is the...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi, Sorry that you're having trouble with the...

Hi,

Sorry that you're having trouble with the plugin.

I had a look at your site (you noted the website address in another recent post) and I can see that you've changed the registration page...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi, I sent you a Private Message (PM) 2 weeks...

Hi,

I sent you a Private Message (PM) 2 weeks ago letting you know about our latest release (Smart Login Widget plugin), I also replied to your forum posts and the review you left.

The most...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Yes there is, AppThemes have a plugin for exactly...

Yes there is, AppThemes have a plugin for exactly that: http://marketplace.appthemes.com/plugins/appthemes-coupons/
  7. Replies
    Views

Regarding the footer: You can manually change...

Regarding the footer:

You can manually change the section of code (in the footer.php file) or you could buy our Custom Footer plugin and easily change the text and design to whatever you like: ...
  8. Replies
    Views

+1 I use it on lots of sites, very good plugin.

+1 I use it on lots of sites, very good plugin.
  9. For what it's worth, as a Marketplace seller, I...

For what it's worth, as a Marketplace seller, I can tell you this isn't true. We're still developing new products in the Marketplace and have released updates for our products as recently as two days...
  10. Replies
    Views

This feature is already available in the Vantage...

This feature is already available in the Vantage theme settings for the latest version (it's a great addition!), so there's no need to use a plugin. Changelog for version 1.4 here:...
  11. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] If you find that it's still telling you that the...

If you find that it's still telling you that the destination folder already exists, you'll need to delete the 'Site Origins' theme as the first step ('deactivate', 'delete' steps above). The better...
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Once you have the correct theme...

Once you have the correct theme installed/activated, I would recommend deleting the 'Site Origins' theme. You can do this by clicking on the deactivated 'Site Origins' theme in the ...
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Firstly, download the latest version of Vantage...

Firstly, download the latest version of Vantage (1.4) from your AppThemes account: https://my.appthemes.com/purchases/

Then in the WordPress administrator area of your website, go to 'Appearance',...
  14. You would need to update the code before...

You would need to update the code before installing the theme. That is, you would need to: unzip the theme package, edit the files, rezip the modified theme, then install the modified theme on your...
  15. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi, We actually added the 'about' section to...

Hi,

We actually added the 'about' section to some of our sites a long time ago. We did this by creating our own code from scratch. Below is how we did it (although in this case we're replacing the...
  16. [SOLVED] Go to 'Appearance', 'Widgets', delete the...

Go to 'Appearance', 'Widgets', delete the 'Vantage - Multiple Listings/Events Map' widget in the 'List Page Top Sidebar' widget area.
  17. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hello, I would be happy to provide you with a...

Hello,

I would be happy to provide you with a copy that is in French.

Just PM (private message) me your email address and I will send you a translated version.

Thanks,

Luke
  18. Instructions here:...

Instructions here:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Fix issue with "Add Your Review" tab being misplaced when no reviews have been left:
  19. The best way to approach this is by creating a...

The best way to approach this is by creating a custom language file (I.e. updating the vantage language file). There are some tutorials on the appthemes site (see links at the end of this post) -...
  20. Replies
    Views

The next version (1.0.1) is now available. I just...

The next version (1.0.1) is now available. I just downloaded it, about to install it.
  21. Replies
    Views

I'm very keen to get an indication on this too....

I'm very keen to get an indication on this too. There are a few issues that are holding me back from launching a site. It would be good to know a timeframe so I can decide whether to have development...
  22. Replies
    Views

To change the 'Business Listings' text: EDIT...

To change the 'Business Listings' text:

EDIT THIS FILE:

wp-content/themes/vantage/archive-listing.php

EDIT THIS SECTION:

<div class="section-head">
    <h1><?php _e( 'Business Listings',...
  23. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] wp-content\themes\vantage\archive-listing.php ...

wp-content\themes\vantage\archive-listing.php

EDIT THIS SECTION:

<div class="section-head">
    <h1><?php _e( 'Business Listings', APP_TD ); ?></h1>
    </div>