Thread: Vantage 1.0.1 release date?

Thanks

Vantage 1.0.1 release date?

I know this is a touchy subject, because it's risky to publicly commit to a release date, but could someone at AppThemes say when Vantage 1.0.1 might be released? Are we talking within a week, or not for a month? (There is no information on the Theme Release Status page at http://www.appthemes.com/releases/.)

The reason I ask is that version 1.0.1 will fix some bugs, such as the inability to search across categories and tags. This appears to have been addressed in the current developer release. I'm wondering whether I should wait for 1.0.1 or hack a solution together if that release won't come for several weeks.

Guidance appreciated.

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to demonoid For This Useful Post:

inov8ionz (May 31st, 2012)

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thesyndicate For This Useful Post:

demonoid (June 2nd, 2012), inov8ionz (June 1st, 2012)

Thread Information