Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] For future reference, if you don't want to wait...

For future reference, if you don't want to wait for the latest update of JobRoller. Look for the "theme-enqueue.php" file inside the /includes/ folder. Look for the following code:

Visit:...
  2. [TUTORIAL] AppThmes Rotating Client Testimonials Plugin

Got bored, so I made a client testimonials plugin adoptable to the AppThemes framework. Currently working perfect on my JobRoller theme. Should work with the rest of the themes as well.

Here's...
  3. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] JobRoller Social Widget Counter

Hello everyone, today I'm going to show you how you can add an impressive looking Twitter and Facebook widget counter to your JobRoller sidebar. It will look something like this..

It's...
  4. Replies
    Views

Honestly, I'm not trying to be rude here.. I...

Honestly, I'm not trying to be rude here.. I agree and disagree with your comment. As far as the options being made to do this, I agree.. it can be made, and possibly will be implemented in the...
  5. I'm not sure where you went wrong, send me a link...

I'm not sure where you went wrong, send me a link to your website in pm or post it here so I can take a closer look.
  6. Replies
    Views

wp-admin -> appearence -> editor find:...

wp-admin -> appearence -> editor

find: appthemes-functions.php

CTRL + F

REPLACE WITH
  7. Just tested your website, it runs fast on my...

Just tested your website, it runs fast on my machine. Usually when you have apps or plugins on your browser it will slow your website download speed. Try using a library computer or any other...
  8. Replies
    Views

Submitted a request....

Submitted a request. http://ideas.appthemes.com/forums/84269-jobroller/suggestions/2342171-the-option-to-add-tax-to-the-value-of-job-packs-

If you would like this feature added in the near future,...
  9. Replies
    Views

I need to add Tax to Job Packs..

I was wondering if anyone on here has done this. I live in Canada, for every province we have a separate tax rate. How can I modify the script, in order to have an extra field for my job packs where...