Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Please release an update 3.0.3 for wp 4.3 "Billie"

I think more & more users will recognice errors / bugs once switching to wp 4.3 - therefore it would be nice to get corrected updates not dev-releases for the different themes.

At the moment all...
  2. Replies
    Views

There is a pluigin available which allows to hide...

There is a pluigin available which allows to hide - nly show address when clicking on it - and increase stats - it is called Contact Stats ... - hopefully that's the functionality you looking for :) ...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi, ...

Hi,

http://www.jobthemes.com/wordpress-themes/wordpress-directory-theme

usually Spartac response quiet quick - assume he might be ill?
  4. Replies
    Views

hm think contact form should get a recapture...

hm

think contact form should get a recapture ...!!!
  5. duplicate site

Hi,

I'm using wpengine.com as hoster and they having a staging area. That's what you're looking for. I guess you may have another provider - doesn't matter - google for a plugin containing word...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi Dimitris, it would be helpful if the...

Hi Dimitris,

it would be helpful if the community could get an option or a quick hack how to add

a.) a checkbox field
    b.) an additional text parameter field

which files must be modified -...
  7. Ideas: Quick contact header information bar/line

Hi Spartac,

think it would be fine also to have (optinal) a quick contact header bar like:

because most owner doing business - and therefore clients should have the contact possibility...
  8. Thread: bugs?

by enrique_traun
    Replies
    Views

bugs?

Hi,

why can't I see the search field in header when clicking onto add entry??

9. Replies
    Views

I can't understand philosophy of appthemes - when...

I can't understand philosophy of appthemes - when announcing an update it should also be possible to publish whch bugs and features are on the roadmap! Sometime I feel like a donkey with a carrot in...
  10. [SOLVED] you have to put the portion of code into file...

you have to put the portion of code into file style.css which you find in main folder of directory - it works

cheers
    Enrique
  11. Replies
    Views

try plugin "Easy Coming Soon"

try plugin "Easy Coming Soon"
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi, Since I'm not so common to wp optimization...

Hi,
    Since I'm not so common to wp optimization things ...

I tried several settings on my VPS-Linux - but never reached the performace I get at wpengine. Since speed is very important to keep user...
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi - I tried your site - and you're right -...

Hi - I tried your site - and you're right - myself also using 1.2.1 with coupons - but working well. If everything fail - try a total new installation/setup - that might - there must be a...
  14. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Hi, having same problem - it's quite simple to...

Hi,

having same problem - it's quite simple to activate AVATAR by using a plugin like "Simple Local Avatar" but we need someone to explain which file(s) in appthemes themes being changed (code to...
  15. Dimitris Ok - it might be standard in future ... in...

Ok - it might be standard in future ... in meanwhile there might still guys out there - like me - who want to work with the localization plugin ... so I figured out following - and it's working (but...
  16. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Also waiting for a bug-fix of this issue - guys...

Also waiting for a bug-fix of this issue - guys of appthemes should speed up - closing bugs which wasn't here before !!!
  17. Replies
    Views

[PROGRAMMING NEEDED] additional membership plans

I think a lot of customers out there waiting (seems already quiet long time) for additional member ship plans.

Well what do we need (and think could be given away even as payed plugin!!):

a...