Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. LOL, that certainly makes it a daunting task. But...

LOL, that certainly makes it a daunting task. But you never know
  2. Replies
    Views

Jomark Temporary fix

Until somebody comes up with a better solution, and only if you are using SSL and reCaptcha does not show up on your registration page, you may consider doing the following temporary change:

3. UPDATE: the redirect now works, I can confirm it....

UPDATE: the redirect now works, I can confirm it.

First: the official release is 1.7.3, is it not?

Second, and much more important:

This is mindboggling: do you mean to say that you have a...
  4. Hi, I confirm that PayPal is not working - at...

Hi,

I confirm that PayPal is not working - at least not with SSL turned on. I hope this gets resolved pretty soon, as besides payments this problem also effects sign ups - so, your business is...
  5. And what does your PayPal page look like? Go...

And what does your PayPal page look like? Go JobRoller -> Payments -> PayPal
  6. Jomark There may be an SSL issue here, as has been...

There may be an SSL issue here, as has been discussed in another thread (in German) recently. We are still investigating it. What I cannot understand is, the reCaptcha library used within JR does...
  7. Yes, it is working with the dev build

Yes, it is working with the dev build
  8. Language packs do not impact the functioning of...

Language packs do not impact the functioning of the site. They just provide translation. But I have no first-hand experience with Vantage and Spanish
  9. Language files must go into...

Language files must go into /wp-content/languages/themes/ sub-folder, otherwise annac has given you the correct answer.
  10. Replies
    Views

Dimitris But it is correct, all the same. In WordPress,...

But it is correct, all the same. In WordPress, there can be only 1 active theme, at a time. The link to the parent theme is in style.css - and you only deactivate Vantage, which does not physically...
  11. Forgot to mention: it can happen that you are...

Forgot to mention: it can happen that you are informed in your dashboard that qTranslate editor has been disabled, because it is not yet compatible with your current version. If this happens after a...
  12. I have just installed qTranslate on my test site,...

I have just installed qTranslate on my test site, and I have it working for German, French, Italian and English.

I use
    WordPress 3.6.1 (you may have to extract the language files from...
  13. Replies
    Views

CP 3.3.1 German

I have submitted the updated German language files to Appthemes a moment ago. Expect them to be made available in a short while.

Thomas
  14. Replies
    Views

German Language Pack

This is to notify you all that the small problem with the German Language Pack for FXtender 1.4.1 has been resolved. So, the pack can again be downloaded on sebet's homepage and demo site, in the...
  15. Thread: Childtheme

by domino1957
    Replies
    Views

I don't know what you are trying to achieve, but...

I don't know what you are trying to achieve, but normally - and I just tested it with Clipper - you simply have to follow the general procedures for *any* childtheme.

So, creatre a folder (ie....
  16. Samcy OK: I think, it is finally settled. The credit...

OK: I think, it is finally settled. The credit goes to leosch for focussing my search for errors in the HTML tags. This is the one I have missed in all my reviewing the translations:

Funny,...
  17. Replies
    Views

Feel free to check out...

Feel free to check out http://test.internet-dienste.biz/jobroller/
  18. Replies
    Views

Jomark @paolap: it never is, since Appthemes themes are...

@paolap: it never is, since Appthemes themes are not in the WordPress repository. Appthemes have released a plugin, which automates the uipdate process, but I have no experience with it, as I always...
  19. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Do it exactly as written in my private message as...

Do it exactly as written in my private message as well as above by hoianddoei.
  20. [SOLVED] @pauldehav: I guess, at this point, it is not a...

@pauldehav: I guess, at this point, it is not a question of "techie" or non-techie". If you are unable to read and act upon the instructions in post #6, for whatever reasons, you should maybe hire...
  21. OK, two things - they are more questions than...

OK, two things - they are more questions than solid knowledge really.

First, what is the reason that you are still using 1.6.5 - I am asking because I can see that the search is not working. And I...
  22. To give you an example to the above: in...

To give you an example to the above:

in form-login.php, in the root folder of the Vantage theme, you will find this line:
    <?php require APP_FRAMEWORK_DIR . '/templates/form-login.php'; ?>
  23. [SOLVED] Where is your parent theme: in a folder called...

Where is your parent theme: in a folder called vantage12 (as the template line implies) or in a folder called vantage, as implied by the two imports? Without knowing your precise setup, I would argue...
  24. From index.php:

From index.php:
  25. Replies
    Views

Once you have sorted out the other problems. ...

Once you have sorted out the other problems.

Replace this
    .footer_menu_res {
    margin: 0 auto;
    width: 940px;
    }
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4