Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

@aglionep Don't expect too much response from...

@aglionep Don't expect too much response from them. As you can see all over this board there are so many threads going by without even getting an answer -or proper one- to the request/problem posted....
  2. Replies
    Views

Maybe the last dev version for v1.6.5, but I...

Maybe the last dev version for v1.6.5, but I don't know. Since v1.6.5 also had problems, with geo-location / search being the biggest. Ask appthemes, if you can get that version, hopefully that one...
  3. Replies
    Views

Well buddy, the thing is what you are saying is...

Well buddy, the thing is what you are saying is true, and has been said in different varieties already by several people. Also AppThemes should see and acknowledge this and do something with it....
  4. Replies
    Views

Jomark No, this is confusing, you'd better use notepad++...

No, this is confusing, you'd better use notepad++ or textwrangler and do a multiple file search on the folder with the plugin's files (that you have locally on your pc). Search for noreply@ and...
  5. Replies
    Views

Fixed it!

@Alex/TGS

Fixed it! (by comparing with Flux code).

Go to functions.php, inside .../themes/jobroller-eva-color and replace the following code:

// Add Easing slider to the header
  6. Replies
    Views

So, I've been talking about this issue with sebet...

So, I've been talking about this issue with sebet and domino1957... They gave me info and thought along.
    And today the problem seems to be solved. It took time, and it was solved by AppThemes...
  7. Replies
    Views

You could also consider making two installs, one...

You could also consider making two installs, one version in English and one en Espaņol. You could do this by using two subdomains: en.domain.tld and es.domain.tld (or just the folders: domain.tld/en...