Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

You need to add items to your "Page sidebar" in...

You need to add items to your "Page sidebar" in order for anything to show. Go to Appearance>Widgets and drag whatever you want into the "Page Sidebar". Also, you might want to look at getting a...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] This is stupid now that I realize why I'm having...

This is stupid now that I realize why I'm having this issue. For some reason I had uploaded the "Avatar Manager" plugin instead of the "WP User Avatar" plugin. All is working perfectly.
  3. rufus: This is how I removed the email field from...

rufus: This is how I removed the email field from the "Edit Listing" form so customers don't enter an email (they still have the "Contact Listing Owner" button to be contacted with and your customers...
  4. Ha, that is the magic question and it all comes...

Ha, that is the magic question and it all comes down to some strategic research. My business is fully functioning but I have an elaborate system to find businesses to list and how I market to them....
  5. You can use this listing importer csv. Just...

You can use this listing importer csv. Just remove the sample listing added.

Then import the csv by going to:
    Vantage>Listing Importer: upload the file and check the box for "Mark All as...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You could try the "Captcha" plugin from Best Web...

You could try the "Captcha" plugin from Best Web Soft. It's free. I don't get any fake registrations.
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi jgendreaubra, I am using the Captain Slider...

Hi jgendreaubra,
    I am using the Captain Slider plugin (not metaslider). This php file was added to my childtheme to cater for the slider to appear before the listings. It is possible that you may...
  8. Replies
    Views

I have 100+ vantage websites on 7 multisite...

I have 100+ vantage websites on 7 multisite setups to represent different countries and their States or Province. If I can help let me know. I have never experienced having one subsite pulling...
  9. [SOLVED] To list in categories just enter the category...

To list in categories just enter the category name in the "listing_category" field. If you want to add multiple categories then add a comma , after each category name but keep it within the same...
  10. [SOLVED] Not sure of any plugin since my listing imports...

Not sure of any plugin since my listing imports work fine but if you were to use the Appthemes listing csv file suggestion it would look like this (see attachment). If it doesn't appear correctly...
  11. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I sent you a PM

I sent you a PM
  12. [SOLVED] Thank you Dimitris. I am truly excited about the...

Thank you Dimitris. I am truly excited about the recurring payments with the authorize.net plugin. I will wait until January to do a major update and I'll take a good look at the "email address for...
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I have launched my Vantage websites based on...

I have launched my Vantage websites based on claimed listings and emailed each business to let them know they have a free listing with the option to claim it. Then listed all the features they get...
  14. Firstly, here are a few comments about the...

Firstly, here are a few comments about the security of websites to reduce spammers, hackers, unwanted crawlers and bots.
    I recommend that you get the Wordfence plugin so you can see all traffic...
  15. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Thank you Dimitris Can you let me know when this...

Thank you Dimitris
    Can you let me know when this fix is done? I will do a major update on all my sites when it's fixed.

I also want to let you know how thankful I am to the developers of the...
  16. [SOLVED] I am assuming you have it working now as I can...

I am assuming you have it working now as I can see the login page at http://www.greencompanies.info/login/

I noticed you don't have 'allow anyone to register' in your settings activated as your...
  17. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You might have to use an external plugin like...

You might have to use an external plugin like "SendPress". This plugin allows you to sync your wordpress users into one group so you can send an email to all users with one email submission (and it's...
  18. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] joenative, I have tested the Sonic IPN Plugin and...

joenative, I have tested the Sonic IPN Plugin and it works. I now have multiple sites linked to one main site and the main sites listener URL is entered into the Paypal IPN settings page. I have...
  19. Replies
    Views

EVERYONE Please vote to resend the renew email to...

EVERYONE Please vote to resend the renew email to clients. Currently they only receive this email message once with no option to resend the renew email message or send additional reminders to renew...
  20. I have also added a similar idea regarding free...

I have also added a similar idea regarding free plans via the ideas exchange and see that both yours and mine have just been added to the list to start voting on. See links below.
    EVERYONE Please...
  21. Thread: Email Marketing

by vickyj
    Replies
    Views

Use the SendPress plugin. It is excellent and...

Use the SendPress plugin. It is excellent and will sync with all your contributor users.
  22. I found a solution! wp-includes>kses.php I...

I found a solution!

wp-includes>kses.php
    I added this on about line 278 (in that general area):

'iframe' => array('width' => true, 'height' => true, 'src' => true, 'frameborder' => true,...
  23. You have no idea how much I need version 1.3.3. I...

You have no idea how much I need version 1.3.3. I have been on the forums daily waiting for a response. This has held up my business from opening for over 5 months now and I am losing Thousands of $...
  24. Replies
    Views

Use "OIO Publisher" plugin. It is a paid plugin...

Use "OIO Publisher" plugin. It is a paid plugin but well worth the money (about $47). I googled for a coupon code which discounted it to $37. It integrated with all my Vantage sites very well....
  25. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Thank you I just added a comma and it picked up...

Thank you I just added a comma and it picked up the sub-category just fine.

e.g: in the "Listing_Category" field I put "Tutor, Sign Language"
    The 'Sign Language' is the sub-category under the...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3