Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] THANK YOU! I can't believe I missed that one....

THANK YOU!

I can't believe I missed that one. I felt like I literally searched all of the relevant files. Aggravating. Thank you.
  2. Replies
    Views

Just Want to Say Thank You

Hey Everyone:

There are quite a few of you in these forums that are so gracious with your time and assistance. As a relative newbie when it comes to building and manipulating websites, codes,...
  3. Replies
    Views

JD, I know you are pretty skilled by looking at...

JD, I know you are pretty skilled by looking at your site. Imagine how the rest of us feel...who aren't so good with code and what not! :)

I have had really good luck with the "Good Question"...
  4. Lalka, you are responding to a comment he made...

Lalka, you are responding to a comment he made over a year ago. Perhaps, based on the information presented at the time, version of classi, etc., it was a clear explanation. It would be more...
  5. Replies
    Views

I personally have had great experience with the...

I personally have had great experience with the "Good Question" plugin.
  6. Dimitris Not to sound nitpicky, Dimitris, but in all...

Not to sound nitpicky, Dimitris, but in all fairness the AppTheme PDT tutorial states this:

Perhaps, this tutorial should be updated?

And there is no mention about paypal email...
  7. Replies
    Views

Maybe. But I think the comments have been...

Maybe.

But I think the comments have been pretty fair and not just rant-based screeds. If you look at the first page, jd and myself were fairly moderate in our criticism. I really dont think it is...
  8. Replies
    Views

It is quite clear that you have put a ton of work...

It is quite clear that you have put a ton of work into it. Looks fantastic and very inspiring.

I love the new FAQ drop down style effect. If you have time to put a quick tutorial up or point me in...
  9. Replies
    Views

JD I hope I am not out of line here. But, I...

JD

I hope I am not out of line here. But, I went over your FAQ text and decided to make some edits. Feel free to do with them as you please.

First two entries, I believe you should have a comma...
  10. Replies
    Views

JD Those icons on the homepage next to each...

JD

Those icons on the homepage next to each feature you discuss - did you make those yourself or find those on the internet somewhere?

I just checked your site and saw some of the changes. I...
  11. Replies
    Views

JD, Very impressive. I am terribly envious of...

JD,

Very impressive. I am terribly envious of your ability to style/design/modify your vantage theme. Here are some feedback items.

1. I really like the "user panel" area with links to various...
  12. [SOLVED] Hey Eric, I agree with you. I first read the...

Hey Eric, I agree with you. I first read the thread thinking that this was something to do with a language translation and tuned it out because I hadn't gotten to the point where I was going to make...
  13. [SOLVED] Sorry. I must be tired. I just realized this was...

Sorry. I must be tired. I just realized this was in the Vantage theme file. Below is for classipress.

I just changed that about an hour ago. I went into the classipress - includes -...
  14. PayPal Sandbox Tutorial - The Best I Have Found

If you are looking for a pretty easy to understand and follow tutorial about how to set up and use sandbox to test your paypal gateway, I would recommend the following as it help me a lot. All the...
  15. [SOLVED] Garnetta, Not sure I fully understand the...

Garnetta,

Not sure I fully understand the question you are attempting to ask.

I recently created a multisite install with Classipress as my primary theme and vantage as my secondary theme. My...
  16. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Socks I can understand your frustration. I...

Socks

I can understand your frustration.

I assumed there was a ticket system in addition to the forum. But that was an assumption on my part.

With that said, I am sure it can be...
  17. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Ryan, you have a nice, clean looking site there.

Ryan, you have a nice, clean looking site there.
  18. [TUTORIAL] My apologies, I should have been more clear. I...

My apologies, I should have been more clear.

I am using 1.3 dev build from yesterday.
  19. Replies
    Views

Dashboard - Classipress - Settings - Advertising ...

Dashboard - Classipress - Settings - Advertising

At the top it says Enable Ad Code in the Header. Toggle that button on or off depending on what you want at that moment. If you want an ad, but...
  20. Replies
    Views

Dimitris I became a club member primarily for Classipress...

I became a club member primarily for Classipress and secondarily for Vantage. I am just surprised that "recurring events" has yet to be addressed at this point.