Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By jdwired
  • 1 Post By kcjt2009
  • 2 Post By red20me
  • 1 Post By bleem

Thread: REQUEST: Email Verification Option

Thanks

REQUEST: Email Verification Option

We really need a verification email sent out, I am getting so sick of people registering with garbled email address that are not even real, and they are able to post comments and spam. I have a spam (math) protection form but this does not stop them. Please do not recommend me to use the Ideas forum because that is a THEME.. NOT a place to make suggestions.. this is the forum.. so please provide an option and put our $99 to some use rather than telling us to use plugins that do not work or associate correctly with this theme.

The requests to make this theme better (from the back-end) is more important. There are members here that have requests that are extremely important to make this theme work exactly the way it needs to be, and it's not getting much attention. How long will it take... 5 years?.. more complaints and people mouthing off to your forums?

I am seriously getting pissed off about this service and the lack of knowledge in development. Dimitris is the only one doing work here, where the hell is the owner? Where are the other developers? Where the hell is the business management and control to make this $99 theme be of real quality rather than giving it looks. Think about the modifications first, THEN work on the design.. huge fail guys... @dimitris this is not your fault, your business owner has bad business ethics. If you can't run this business where SUPPORT is supposed to be and where the user demands it, then please sell it to a business owner who KNOWS development and can meet the high demands rather than taking money from people and enjoy a drink at a bar or buying fancy stuff for your family and yourself... pretty sad..

If others don't like this post, move on because if you're not pissed about the lack of work in this then you have NO idea what development is and lack an understanding to run a business. If I get banned, who cares, I am a customer voicing his opinion and my feelings on this about feeling ripped off. Blast me, shun me, go for it but I will keep posting requests and voicing my opinion because it is where it needs to be, right here so the people who run this business or the (Nice suit guy) might actually see this..
    kidztipis likes this.
    Paw Pet Directory - Online directory for pet business locations and websites.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    jdwired likes this.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kcjt2009 For This Useful Post:

jdwired (January 27th, 2014)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    kcjt2009 and jdwired like this.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to red20me For This Useful Post:

jdwired (January 27th, 2014), kcjt2009 (January 27th, 2014)

Thanks
    jdwired likes this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bleem For This Useful Post:

jdwired (January 27th, 2014)

Thread Information