Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Child Theme with Clipper Help

So I realize that there are not many current and up to date child themes with active developers in the marketplace at present. That said, @jomarkosabel can you possibly test Koupon on Clipper 2.0.9...
  2. [SOLVED] I agree, we should have an option to remove the...

I agree, we should have an option to remove the expiry date altogether once one has been set. Currently and for sometime, once a date has been set you can not cleanse it of a date, you always then...
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks Jomark, I think a release focusing solely...

Thanks Jomark, I think a release focusing solely on speed updates and optimization would be a great addition to Clipper!
  4. Replies
    Views

Clipper 2.0 Wish List

Although not yet confirmed, I have heard through the grapevine that there will be an up and coming Clipper version 2.0 coming out. I wanted to give everyone a voice in the features we desire and...
  5. Thanks! Can you tell me what file or files the...

Thanks! Can you tell me what file or files the scheduling date for coupons to go live are found???
  6. Replies
    Views

Did you have coupons that had no expiration date...

Did you have coupons that had no expiration date filled in that field, and if so (like jeterboy and many others) did it automatically expire them? What version did you upgrade from to?
  7. Replies
    Views

Jomark, we need this fixed NOW, it's been...

Jomark, we need this fixed NOW, it's been literally several months with this bug well know about and still no official update OR code fix we can make to stop this from happening when we upgrade! ...
  8. Replies
    Views

Jomark Can't the lightbox ALSO actually be programmed to...

Can't the lightbox ALSO actually be programmed to actually work? I mean Retail Me Not has a lightbox,when clicked it opens up the affiliate url in a NEW tab, AND copies the coupon code AND reveals...
  9. Replies
    Views

We have now hit April, it was first due in...

We have now hit April, it was first due in January, then Feburary, then March. I am glad to see it is at least in beta stages for the last 4 weeks...what is the release date now, or has it been...
  10. I believe he is referring to each individual...

I believe he is referring to each individual coupon having a sharing icon for below them...which there already is a "share" button, but currently the support for social networks is limited to 4...
  11. Replies
    Views

Clipper 1.6 Release Info

So when is the new release of Clipper 1.6 going to hit? Originally it was the end of 4th quarter, then January, and now I am seeing March. Also, I see quite a number of new features that were...
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] How are things looking on all the testing for...

How are things looking on all the testing for this bug?
  13. Jomark Yet Another Lightbox Bug - Mobile Browsers

This Lightbox "feature" is a complete disaster. Yes, you read it correctly when browsing on mobile browsers such as one of the most popular ones, Google Chrome mobile, you will get the following...
  14. Jomark If anyone on the development team would take a...

If anyone on the development team would take a few minutes and look at the major players in the affiliate market (Retail me not) they will see that upon click, coupon links both open the affiliate...
  15. Jomark P.P.S. If you look at Retail Me Not's...

P.P.S. If you look at Retail Me Not's implementation of the "lightbox" you will see the moment you click to reveal the coupon, it also pops under in another tab the affiliate url window...and copies...
  16. Jomark P.S. Further, one of the bugfixes that was...

P.S. Further, one of the bugfixes that was suppose to be in the works was to address Internet Explorer 11's desire to see the revealing of our coupon as a popup...however, even with this new...
  17. Jomark New Lightbox / Colorbox "Feature" with Clipper 1.5.1 - Removing It

This lightbox / colorbox forced new "feature" is disasterous, there are complaints in every single section of the support forum and multiple posts of varying levels of confusion and discontent within...
  18. Imagine alt text is entered, but still showing blank for store images, i.e. Alt="""

So I just realized that all the "alt=" content for all store logo's is showing as alt="" even though content was filled in for the image text. Naturally this is a large issue, considering the fact...
  19. Internet Explorer 11 - Bug Similiar to Chrome Issue

Internet Explorer 11 treats the "Show Coupon Code" button as a pop-up and blocks it. This is native, and without any plugins installed. It puts a tiny window down at the bottom of the browser...
  20. Jomark Internet Explorer 11 treats the pop-up as hostile...

Internet Explorer 11 treats the pop-up as hostile and asks each time if you want to "allow" at the bottom corner, and this is with no plugins installed. Essentially with the latest IE, it is likely...
  21. Jomark Clicking on coupon title - Can I have it open the affiliate link?

I want to be able to click on any coupon title, and have it open up the affiliate link in another window just as it does when you click on "Show Coupon Code" or "Click to Redeem".

Where is this...