Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Rachel, I'm in the UK too and quite...

Hi Rachel,

I'm in the UK too and quite honestly, I think they should be grateful, not complaining. There isn't anything they could do about it either. I've been to the court of session twice for...
  2. [SOLVED] If the category hasn't already been created it...

If the category hasn't already been created it will create it for you, but you should note that it will only create top-level categories (as far as I'm aware) so you may need to do some housework...
  3. Replies
    Views

I've tried it and everything seems to have worked...

I've tried it and everything seems to have worked fine. I see other people saying that their language packs aren't working, but that's probably just a setting in wp-config and I'm using English...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Agreed. The events are logged as individual days,...

Agreed. The events are logged as individual days, and show as individual days in the "upcoming events" widget, so to say that Vantage treats multiple dates as the entire time period simply isn't...
  5. Replies
    Views

I don't think there is, but do agree that it...

I don't think there is, but do agree that it seems pretty pointless the way it is at the moment. I'd like to see it in a similar way to Google where there's only maybe 3 or 5 (random) featured...
  6. Replies
    Views

Mmm, I think what I did was delete the other two...

Mmm, I think what I did was delete the other two files from the examples folder, keep the style.css file, and changed the references in that file to what they recommend. So you'd end up with...
  7. Replies
    Views

Mmm, I'm sure all I did was upload everything in...

Mmm, I'm sure all I did was upload everything in that examples folder. Could be wrong right enough as I've made a few changes to it since. If you delete the files in the child theme does it go back...
  8. Replies
    Views

That's quite easy. You'd need to remove, or...

That's quite easy. You'd need to remove, or comment out, this part of the code in the header.php file...

<div class="search-location">
    <label for="search-location">
    <span...
  9. Replies
    Views

This theme will work fine for any type of...

This theme will work fine for any type of directory site Jeremy. The site I'm working on just now is for one town and the surrounding villages, so quite similar.

What saftie said about people...
  10. Replies
    Views

Yes, you can do that Ryan. I'm only importing...

Yes, you can do that Ryan. I'm only importing listings with the name of the business, address, telephone number and category and there's an option in the importer to mark them as unclaimed. Then...
  11. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Buying a static IP won't make any difference...

Buying a static IP won't make any difference Dimitri, because that would be for inbound requests only.

I wasn't talking about "your free API". I was talking about Google's free maps API...