Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Dimitris That did it, thanks Joeybolohan.

That did it, thanks Joeybolohan.
  2. Replies
    Views

@adeemzaman, I tried to log in to your site to...

@adeemzaman, I tried to log in to your site to leave a comment but the Register link in upper right corner is missing and when I try to register through the Submit Idea tab and click register, it...
  3. Replies
    Views

When I posted/submitted a new idea as dubya...

When I posted/submitted a new idea as dubya suggested, it worked. The ones I have checked in the Discussion settings are: "allow people to post comments on new articles", "enable threaded....", and...
  4. [SOLVED] It took some time for me to find this too. Go to...

It took some time for me to find this too. Go to your 'widgets' under 'Appearance' in your wp dashboard. In widgets you will see 'Ideas theme categories'. Drag this over to the Main sidebar. That...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Thanks for your help. I have made the purchase...

Thanks for your help. I have made the purchase and will learn more as I go.
  6. Not sure if you are looking for advice or asking...

Not sure if you are looking for advice or asking someone to build a site for you? You could purchase ClassiPress and start getting your business idea started or perhaps look into hiring someone from...
  7. What are the visitors looking for when they come...

What are the visitors looking for when they come to your site? Ideally, when people are searching, they are searching for something. Choose a target market or ad product and promote that or advertise...
  8. Focus on what or who is staying on your site the...

Focus on what or who is staying on your site the most. Basically, you want to decide if this group of people can be a target market to build from since they are showing the most interest. You also...
  9. Found solution from previous thread which is: go...

Found solution from previous thread which is: go to Pages --> All Pages --> click Quick Edit under Add New page --> select "Add New Listing" in Template category drop-down, then click Update.