Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Months ago I made very specific recommendations...

Months ago I made very specific recommendations privately to the people most in charge of or able to improve the forum in this regard.

In fact, several times I have given considerable thought to...
  2. [TUTORIAL] Hi Laura, this Next/Previous mod is not...

Hi Laura, this Next/Previous mod is not assembling results from a Search. It only recognizes the Category or sub-category where you are looking. It does not filter for anything else but the last...
  3. Tutorial on Friday

This is the effect of the Dropdown ClassiPress with Suckerfish flyout for the Sub Categories of Ads

I have been away several days trying to find out how to eliminate or overwrite a nasty...
  4. Replies
    Views

Cookies? Why so many?

I do not use Job Roller so I may be asking about something integral to Job Roller, but, I notice that in your HTTP header requests you have, I think I counted, 33 times the same COOKIES setting is...
  5. [TUTORIAL] HOOK UP the HOMEPAGE Parent Taxonomy BreadCrumb

OKAY, minutes later I am back with a new IMPROVED, Super-Duper HOOK to provide Index page and Category Page PERMANENT PARENT Breadcrumbs.

I created this function and dropped it into the last line...
  6. [TUTORIAL] Part TWO the Featured Ads listing loop MOD for PARENT

Here is the loop-featured.php code that enables both the "regular" and "featured" ad listings from the DEFAULT ClassiPress 3.1.7 files.

The next step I would take myself to REFINE this is to put...
  7. Replies
    Views

Here is the deeper SEO picture

couponspicy, This will probably be my last post in this thread because I am going to question what you mean by "seo team"? "seo purpose"? When I look at your sites simply at what I SEE in your...
  8. Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] You could try this for Extremecarousel

marlonsabala, you could try something like this because ClassiPress names "country" as "cp_country" and "state" as "cp_state".

In two places, if you actually mean that you want to REPLACE the...
  9. Replies
    Views

Consider this important subject

I will repeat my previous advice. You have to think about the actual code and its structure on your pages. You cannot avoid that one if you want to be more competitive in natural, organic search and...
  10. [TUTORIAL] I was just over checking this out again......

I was just over checking this out again... http://www.appthemes.com/blog/category/tutorials/

and the thing I was asking about in this thread has ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED BY SCARSTENS.

SERIOUSLY...
  11. [SOLVED] Hey, at least you have someone to drink with!

Hey, at least you have someone to drink with!
  12. Replies
    Views

And, shazaaaam!

HERE is the Author.php code that makes the Magic Happen along with the functions.php code that I posted previously:

<?php

/**
    * Author profile page
    */
  13. Replies
    Views

Here's something to try

Okay, gentlemen, try this. I had discovered this a few months ago.

Nathanmuniz, since you are asking for just 2 Authors Ads per page I have replaced the 10 I use for your use, with just 2 posts:
  14. Replies
    Views

mjjpack, I have done this for several years...

mjjpack, I have done this for several years through the various releases of ClassiPress, even before it offered Checkboxes as a form option.

However, I will have to go look at 3.1.6 and see where...
  15. [TUTORIAL] Part One: Change 2nd, 3rd, etc Ads paging to "View more Ads"

This is a TWO PART Tutorial! Make sure to read BOTH POSTS Part One & Part Two

Some people have wanted ClassiPress 3.1.6 pagination to keep saying "View more Ads" INSTEAD of numbers. So that...
  16. [TUTORIAL] OKAAAAY, I see that it is working for you now,...

OKAAAAY, I see that it is working for you now, fmonserrate!:star:

So these last lines are where you can replace the English with Portuguese, as you probably figured out.....
  17. [TUTORIAL] CSS to go with that

The idea of the Category Navigation is that it STAYS WITHIN THE CATEGORY OF THE AD. If you have 37 ads in a particular category the Next Previous will never leave that category and jump off to...
  18. [TUTORIAL] Here is the working code for ClassiPress3.16, 3.1.5, 3.1.4

In the single_ad-listing.php you will see these lines:

<div class="shadowblock_out">

<div class="shadowblock">

<?php...
  19. [TUTORIAL] It can have whatever you want. So if the left and...

It can have whatever you want. So if the left and right side buttons are your preference it is easy to do.
  20. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] Hola Amigo, The reason it was working on your...

Hola Amigo,

The reason it was working on your Demo site with the javascript written

<script type="text/javascript">
    $(document).ready(function() {
    $.noConflict(); ...
  21. Yes, I do...

Hello Shannon,

When I go to report a problem, say, at a hosting site, they triage, triage, triage the problem into major areas and then subsets.

You guys already have Ajax dropdowns that can...
  22. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] FIX is IN --- LISTO

HERE IS THE FIX

in the xtremecarousel.php file about line 100 to line 116, replace the javascript with this:

It works again!
  23. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] Fail here, too

Immediate fail here, too. The code is loaded as before-- the source shows all of the CSS and JS files in the header as before. I used the same timthumb setting as before that allowed a CDN........
  24. Replies
    Views

From what I see of bluecafe's experience with MU...

From what I see of bluecafe's experience with MU you may have needed to go through a different update process to your core MU Wordpress well before Classipress was tried.

An experienced MU user...
  25. Replies
    Views

Now, where are we?

I think that you have a very "fascinating" case here!

If I were running WordPress MU and had been for the past few years, as you have been, then I would have some spiffy answers for you.

I...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4