Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] Looks like great food and a great time!

Looks like great food and a great time!
  2. Thread: Job Scrapping

by eyecool
    Replies
    Views

On the other hand, credibility is a different...

On the other hand, credibility is a different beast. I believe the only good reason to use Indeed is as "fire starter". When you set up a site, you need 20 or so jobs just to test everything out.. ...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Firebug is definitely the way to go. It tells...

Firebug is definitely the way to go. It tells you everything. Finding a 5 minute video tutorial will save you 500 hours in the future.

So, using firebug, I see that the lines you want removed...
  4. Replies
    Views

One server, does that mean you have all your...

One server, does that mean you have all your sites on the dedicated server and all is working well now?
  5. Replies
    Views

Header menu is in header.php. Submit button is...

Header menu is in header.php. Submit button is in includes/sidebar-sjob.php
  6. WordPress 3.1 - You Don't Have to Rush in to an Upgrade

Although many of WordPress 3.1 introduces some great, new features, it is NOT a security upgrade. There is no need to rush in to an upgrade.

3.1 is a significant upgrade. Chances are you use...
  7. Thread: Keywords

by eyecool
    Replies
    Views

Depends on what SEO custom functions or plugins...

Depends on what SEO custom functions or plugins you're using. Usually, people use All In One or Joost's SEO. I switched from All in One to Joosts. It's very well documented and there's a lot of...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yes! ...

Yes! http://forums.appthemes.com/how-modify-job-location-variable-displayed-14928/
  9. Thread: WP Multi Site

by eyecool
    Replies
    Views

I only use MU/Multisite. The first and only time...

I only use MU/Multisite. The first and only time I've ever used the single version of WordPress was when MU merged with regular WordPress and I had to install the single version to get to the...
  10. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Ok, I stepped back and took a "big picture" look...

Ok, I stepped back and took a "big picture" look at your site, which I hadn't done before. I think you're headed down the right path. You've got your market and location defined. Your domain name...
  11. >:| These aren't issues. They're css...

>:| These aren't issues. They're css modifications. :) Use Firefox + Firebug. Firefox is still the defacto developer's browser. Firebug is the defacto developer's tool for doing exactly what...
  12. Have no fear, the answer's here! You have a...

Have no fear, the answer's here!

You have a rare WordPress/Server/PHP quirk. Funny thing is that I found out I have it on my local mac install too! Having the same exact problem that you have, I...
  13. [MOD NEEDED] You ask difficult questions. Difficult because...

You ask difficult questions. Difficult because why on earth would you want to decrease your conversion rate by hiding what should be the #2 focus on every page! SUBMIT A JOB (aka make me some...
  14. Desoda, no problem! From top to bottom, a...

Desoda, no problem!

From top to bottom, a simple way to look at the big picture is this: AppTheme --> WordPress --> Server

So with regards to time, it looks like this: AppTheme's time function...
  15. [SOLVED] Remember how I logged on to your site and fixed a...

Remember how I logged on to your site and fixed a few things earlier today? I aslo made a few observations and sent you the details via PM, right?

You've got so much going on. Just within the...
  16. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] Great looking skins! Are you using CP as an...

Great looking skins! Are you using CP as an e-commerce solution for local co-op?
  17. Thread: Coupon

by eyecool
    Replies
    Views

Funny, I was just reading a Harvard Business...

Funny, I was just reading a Harvard Business Review journal this weekend. They made the case against discounts, coupon codes or money losing incentives to gain customers. Aside from bringing in the...
  18. Replies
    Views

Post the link to your site. If we can see it, I...

Post the link to your site. If we can see it, I or another moderator or even a member of the community can help you out! ;)
  19. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I LOVE helping people who want to improve their...

I LOVE helping people who want to improve their skills by learning how to do it themselves! Check out the firebug page for video tutorials. In less than 5 minutes, you'll know everything you need...
  20. Replies
    Views

Line item list of work completed commenting...

Line item list of work completed

commenting out // add_action('init', 'jr_get_indeed_jobs');

commenting out // add_action('init', 'jr_check_indeed_jobs');

restored...
  21. Replies
    Views

[PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] lausha, you can get more info on that plugin and...

lausha, you can get more info on that plugin and view support discussions here: WordPress › WP Custom Fields Search « WordPress Plugins
  22. Replies
    Views

Do in person demos for hiring managers, using...

Do in person demos for hiring managers, using your laptop. You will get their undivided attention and blow them away with how easy it is.

Figure out who the person at XYZ business you need to...
  23. Replies
    Views

Oh yeah! Save your Indeed settings AND your job...

Oh yeah! Save your Indeed settings AND your job category/tags settings in the JobRoller admin area. THEN re-save your permalinks settings. This is necessary to make the changes system-wide.
  24. No, not offering that option. In software,...

No, not offering that option. In software, there's a disease called "feature paralysis". The CEO, COO or CXO type who doesn't know jack about coding demands more and more and more features before...
  25. [SOLVED] Try switching your theme to 2010, then back to...

Try switching your theme to 2010, then back to JobRoller.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3