Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[PLUGIN NEEDED] Stripe connect would be ideal for this - I am...

Stripe connect would be ideal for this - I am also interested in this payment gateway over paypal.
  2. [SOLVED] Hi Dimitris, I see the header.php file has...

Hi Dimitris, I see the header.php file has changed in the new update to vantage and my child theme had an old file so therefore it needed replacing here. This did the trick and the logo is working...
  3. [SOLVED] Submitted the idea now, hopefully this is acted...

Submitted the idea now, hopefully this is acted on because freelancers who spend valuable time on the site and have no idea they were rejected get very annoyed at this and tend to never come back to...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I to am looking for a solution to this issue.

I to am looking for a solution to this issue.
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I will answer this question here myself....

I will answer this question here myself. Wrapper.php is where this is located. Sorry about posting too quickly but for others this may be useful.
  6. Replies
    Views

Just did ;) very good plugin well recommended.

Just did ;) very good plugin well recommended.
  7. Thanks, having alt text on the logo or main H1...

Thanks, having alt text on the logo or main H1 tags of the site is a key SEO step when optimizing so I think maybe this could be added to the theme options or core for future releases.
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Thank you this resolved my issue with price tag -...

Thank you this resolved my issue with price tag - for all others - you need to edit both the index.php file and also the loop-ad.php file in order to remove the price tag from the 3 tabs on the...
  9. Thread: WPtouch

by jamesweb
    Replies
    Views

Hi all, I think getting appthemes to go mobile on...

Hi all, I think getting appthemes to go mobile on there themes would be a hugh step forward for the community. I know woo themes is working with Obox mobile to create some themes - maybe theses...