Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I been asking this as well there is no real fix...

I been asking this as well there is no real fix to this just do it manually or use the database if you good with msql
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Thanks a lot Jomark, I was reading all forum...

Thanks a lot Jomark, I was reading all forum along and found two tips, one of them was about sitemap, and the other one about robots.txt and now everything is getting normal, I mean I am scaling...
  3. Replies
    Views

[PLUGIN NEEDED] Is it not a little crazy that in 2012 there still...

Is it not a little crazy that in 2012 there still is only a paid plugin that works good? in my personal opinion its crazy guys!!

Regards
    Levt
  4. Replies
    Views

I appreciate people who share their successes so...

I appreciate people who share their successes so I will share some of mine. To answer the thread starter's question, I am with category D right now but I started this 2 years ago on a part-time...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] JobsApp: A New Premium Jobroller Child Theme

Hi Guys,

This is a header screenshot for our first premium JobRoller child theme [Jobsapp] that comes with crafty design and lot of mods and functionalities.

The main purpose after our plan was...
  6. [DESIGN & PROGRAMMING NEEDED] Maybe a bit late, but we've got one going that...

Maybe a bit late, but we've got one going that compatible with the latest... uhm... everything (JR 1.5.4, WP 3.3.1 and even our own premium inhouse plugins TypeRight and Count).

Let me know if...
  7. Replies
    Views

[DESIGN & PROGRAMMING NEEDED] Hi, Check the following information...

Hi,

Check the following information http://forums.appthemes.com/jobroller-child-themes-19758/

Hope this information helps you.

[DESIGN & PROGRAMMING NEEDED] you should check this one out. its really nice....

you should check this one out. its really nice. http://forums.appthemes.com/prima-jobroller-child-theme-21329/
  9. If you are still starting out and with minimal...

If you are still starting out and with minimal traffic you can just use the share hosting. Once you gain substantial traffic just upgrade to a VPS of which hostgator has something to offer. In that...
  10. Their shared hosting unlimited offering is not...

Their shared hosting unlimited offering is not that unlimited at all as you will still be subjected to inode limitation. Once you reach the limit your site will possibly experience some sluggishness...
  11. Replies
    Views

$$ how to earn more money with your site $$

Plugin that let you manipulate the Display order of the posts

what does it mean ------------->

you can charge more money now to your customer because you have the option now :
    stay at the...
  12. Replies
    Views

Showcasing my hospitallity job board

After about 3 weeks i am finally done with my jobboard.
    It is dutch, but i guess you will know your way :)

Alle horeca vacatures op 1 plek! | Horeca vacature bank

Plugins used:

Breadcrumb...