Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi blogie, not sure why we use P , i will ask the...

Hi blogie, not sure why we use P , i will ask the devs about this and get back to you.
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Salary not working - FIXED!

I have the latest version of JobRoller and detected this problem too. After some debugging I was able to fix it. Just edit confirm-job-process.php , located on the jobroller theme...
  3. [SOLVED] @blogie, we're planning on putting out a special...

@blogie, we're planning on putting out a special patch release (purely for fixes, not new features), this weekend. So you won't need to wait as long as the 3.1 release dates..
  4. [SOLVED] Thanks, a ticket has been logged for this issue...

Thanks, a ticket has been logged for this issue also.
  5. [MOD NEEDED] You could try it with css. The custom fields are...

You could try it with css. The custom fields are listed in an unordered list and the source code would look like this
    <li id="cp_area_code"><span>Area Code:</span> 82</li>
    <li...
  6. Replies
    Views

You may check the taxonomy-ad_cat.php .

You may check the taxonomy-ad_cat.php .
  7. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Creating a "SOLD" stamp for your ads.

One of the first things I went to change in ClassiPress 3.0.5 was the way the theme marks posts as being sold. ClassiPress 3.0.5 puts a text comment at the top of the classified ad that says "This...
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] We've logged a ticket and will look into this...

We've logged a ticket and will look into this further. Thanks for reporting.
  9. Replies
    Views

In the meantime and if you need to here's a hack...

In the meantime and if you need to here's a hack that will remove the location bubble but keeps the map marker...
  10. Replies
    Views

This is a topic that has been heavily debated. It...

This is a topic that has been heavily debated. It really depends what you are looking for. Faster performance? Short pretty urls? Both? Here is my advice but I'll also include some links to other...