Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [TUTORIAL] MOD to SHOW Ad Price or FREE AD in Step 1 NEW AD FORM

I thought the AD FORM that displays with form fields when a User first decides to Create an Ad needed some confirmation-- in other words, once the user has selected the Category of Ad and hit the...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Just go to the Classipress admin settings...

Just go to the Classipress admin settings specifically the Home Page Category Options. Change the # of Sub-Categories: to your preference. It is defaulted at 10.
  3. Replies
    Views

I just wanted to let you all know that I have...

I just wanted to let you all know that I have mentioned some of the points raised here to the developer via this thread, as David is always interested to hear feedback about how we can improve both...
  4. If you have an existing site with personal...

If you have an existing site with personal edition and you have just upgraded your licence to Small biz, then yes you will need to reinstall the theme using the new download package. You can then use...
  5. You may check this link...

You may check this link http://appthemes.com/forum/showthread.php/7873-Switch-your-sidebar-Map-Contact-Poster-tabs?highlight=tabs .
  6. Yes you are correct, this was supposed to have...

Yes you are correct, this was supposed to have been fixed in 3.0.3, however we have since discovered the fix didn't work. The developer is working on releasing 3.0.4 soon to get this resolved once...
  7. Replies
    Views

This is a topic that has been heavily debated. It...

This is a topic that has been heavily debated. It really depends what you are looking for. Faster performance? Short pretty urls? Both? Here is my advice but I'll also include some links to other...