Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi lausha, It is the default WP widget and so...

Hi lausha,

It is the default WP widget and so it works with default post types. Widgets that works with Vantage listings have Vantage in the name e.g "Vantage-Home Latest Listings."

- Jomark
  2. Replies
    Views

I will ask the devs if this can be implemented on...

I will ask the devs if this can be implemented on the succeeding versions of the theme.

- JOmark
  3. Hi lausha, It looks like it requires css...

Hi lausha,

It looks like it requires css styling customization which is an advanced coding work. Anyway, you can post mockup screenshots on what you are trying to achieve as other users might have...
  4. Hi lausha, There is no admin option for it and...

Hi lausha,

There is no admin option for it and so you need to edit the codes directly. If you are a coder, you can check for it via archive-listing.php. Please be aware that any changes to the...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi There is no shortcode for it and will...

Hi

There is no shortcode for it and will require serious coding work because you need also to adjust the corresponding css styling as it might affect the theme's responsiveness.

If you are a...
  6. [TUTORIAL] Hey! I've checked your site and it looks just...

Hey! I've checked your site and it looks just fine!

I suppose that styles issue is just in browser cache which doesn't updated yet. Just update the browser cache or check it out via Incognito...
  7. [TUTORIAL] Sure! The header.php is located in main theme...

Sure!

The header.php is located in main theme folder and should be copied to main child theme folder.
  8. [TUTORIAL] Hello! This is possible, it's already provided...

Hello!

This is possible, it's already provided by Foundation Framework that we use, but it requires some custom coding.

We can't provide full code since we do not support custom code...
  9. [SOLVED] What is the biggest size of your logo dimensions?...

What is the biggest size of your logo dimensions?

Let's say your logo is 298x305 px. So take biggest size 305px and set it for both height and width:

function my_setup_theme_support() {
  10. Replies
    Views

Ok, I will be checking on your site and update...

Ok, I will be checking on your site and update you accordingly.

Update:

I have already checked your site and noticed that the theme activation was not properly initialized because the necessary...
  11. Replies
    Views

To change the home page image, proceed to the WP...

To change the home page image, proceed to the WP Admin>>Pages and edit the "Search for...." page (which is set as home page) and on the right sidebar you will find the Featured image which you can...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi lausha, Are you referring to the...

Hi lausha,

Are you referring to the Featured Listings slider? If so, the image is set on each listings image order. You can edit each featured listings to designate the main image.

If you...
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Charlotte, Try using the HTML element...

Hi Charlotte,

Try using the HTML <br> element as it produces a line break in text.

- JOmark
  14. Replies
    Views

If the problem started after upgrading Worpress,...

If the problem started after upgrading Worpress, yes this may be the reason for the problem. This case will be necessary to update the theme for the latest version, or reverse the "Wordpress" for...
  15. Replies
    Views

The "expired" text can be removed and there is...

The "expired" text can be removed and there is tutorial on this that you may search for on this forum.

Take note that this involves modification of the core theme files of which will be...
  16. Replies
    Views

By theory, it may entail the use of additional...

By theory, it may entail the use of additional user registration custom fields where they can enter their twitter data feed and then display them on the user related pages/ads.

They can use the...
  17. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Youtube auto embed when html is enabled :)

Today i am gona share the codes/tutorial - how to embed youtube videos with or with out HTML enable on classipress.

This post specially for @ Spymare mate ;)
  18. Replies
    Views

OK - SORTED! If you use MANUAL mode - the code...

OK - SORTED!

If you use MANUAL mode - the code
    <?php if(function_exists('selfserv_sexy')) { selfserv_sexy(); } ?>

is essentially inserted into the php - further down the bottom of the page...
  19. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] actually that shouldnt effect things (just clears...

actually that shouldnt effect things (just clears up the code thats all),

so what you are saying is that the newly edited ad is still published and doesnt go into pending status if i am correct?...
  20. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] What version of Firefox which version this...

What version of Firefox which version this problem occurs?
    Is there a system to block ad installed in Firefox?
  21. Lausha, I only made one small edit to the...

Lausha,

I only made one small edit to the plugin. In the "extra_search_fields.php" I changed the post type to "ad_listing" on line 292. Here is the function, the only change is in red:

22. http://forums.appthemes.com/filtered-search-custom...

http://forums.appthemes.com/filtered-search-custom-fields-via-modded-plugin-15642/page-5/#post76527

@ Lausha This is an up to date working CFS plugin, works for both custom cats and post types and...
  23. Thread: Suprcars4Sale.com

by toms
    Replies
    Views

Hi Lausha, There is a couple of threads about...

Hi Lausha,

There is a couple of threads about the search in the forum, try looking for custom field search and you should find the solution.
  24. Replies
    Views

Just got an mail from appthemes, this is a little...

Just got an mail from appthemes, this is a little snippet from the mail:

and it does not only concern shannon.. but also us.. Well this mail is just another way to explain that classipress...
  25. Replies
    Views

loop.php is where the pagination call is, there...

loop.php is where the pagination call is, there is no pagination code showing in your source html, im guessing as its only one line of code that you zapped it when modding (easily done)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3