Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Your welcome :) I hope everything works out the...

Your welcome :) I hope everything works out the way you want it to :) I'm going to move your thread to Vantage General Discussion, as your not really need help with the theme itself. Perhaps, someone...
  2. There is a few plug in that do this you can set...

There is a few plug in that do this you can set them to do different things. But how it works with Vantage I am not sure. Try search for members, roles, users in the plug in directory
  3. There's many membership/user role plugins to...

There's many membership/user role plugins to choose from http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=user+roles you'll need to test out ones that you believe will fit your needs within Vantage....
  4. Replies
    Views

Vantage 1.2 Beta is now available. ...

Vantage 1.2 Beta is now available.

https://forums.appthemes.com/vantage-1-2-public-beta/

Thanks for hanging with us, everyone. We appreciate the patience.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: List of new items, changes and bug fixes in...

List of new items, changes and bug fixes in Vantage 1.2...

Events

Events are finally here! There are several things that can be done with events in this version.

* Create and edit events
  6. Replies
    Views

Internal testing is completed and fixes have been...

Internal testing is completed and fixes have been submitted. I have spent the day reviewing the theme and talking to the developer and test team. I will likely have another meeting with the developer...
  7. [TUTORIAL] Add an "Agree to Our Terms" Checkbox and Link within the Registration Page

Not sure why such an option isn't included as default, however it makes for a simple fix...

There's plenty of plugins out there but I personally don't like having to update plugins.

Here's some...
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Manilaboy, Please do your tests using a...

Hi Manilaboy,

Please do your tests using a mobile device and check again. The mobile browsers handle things different than squeezing Chrome down.

9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Update for ClassiPress 3.3

Hello,

As you have noticed, ClassiPress 3.3 has now been released. I'm getting already Emails from people who did the ClassiPress update while using Citrus Night, Phoenix or Eldorado. Please have...
  10. [SOLVED] form-listing.php line 80. comment or delete...

form-listing.php

line 80. comment or delete this code:

<div class="form-field phone"><label>
    <?php _e( 'Phone Number', APP_TD ); ?>
    <input name="phone" type="text" value="<?php echo...
  11. Thread: 3.3 eta?

by bellboy
    Replies
    Views

Seeing as grid style display is so popular for...

Seeing as grid style display is so popular for Classipress, why it is not included by default? I hope that this has been added to 3.3 or soon to an upcoming release.
  12. [TUTORIAL] Want to Change a Specific Code in Vantage? Don't Know Where to Start? Read this!

I've noticed a lot of members tend to need help modifying a SPECIFIC set of codes within Vantage... A lot of times others, even including myself, just don't know where to start!

I use 2 awesome...
  13. Replies
    Views

@proxan I can talk to the devs about this. It's...

@proxan I can talk to the devs about this. It's certainly not something that would make the upcoming release. That's essentially finished pending the resolution of one more sticky problem. We do have...
  14. Replies
    Views

Hello Abedalraouf, To be on the safe side, i...

Hello Abedalraouf,

To be on the safe side, i recommend to backup files AND database. I made some good experience using this plugin here:...
  15. Replies
    Views

Yes. There are some new options around this too....

Yes. There are some new options around this too. You can limit the number of categories chosen (or allow unlimited). You can add surcharges to categories. Events can also be listed in multiple...
  16. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the sentiments everyone. Now that I...

Thanks for the sentiments everyone. Now that I have been to the docs and I'm (reluctantly) pumping anti-biotics into my system, I'm shoring up.

I just spoke with the developer today and here's...
  17. Replies
    Views

I have to apologize to everyone here. We will not...

I have to apologize to everyone here. We will not be able to make the release today.

I have been out for a couple of days with a mild case of pneumonia. So I have been unable to coordinate things...
  18. [VANTAGE] If you are planning to modify the default theme,...

If you are planning to modify the default theme, we absolutely recommend the use of a child theme, as this will minimize the risk of losing all of your changes in the process of an upgrade. When it...
  19. Replies
    Views

The forecast for responsive launch Clipper is 6-8...

The forecast for responsive launch Clipper is 6-8 weeks
  20. Replies
    Views

No worries. You don't have to vote for it. We...

No worries. You don't have to vote for it. We will definitely be getting it in the theme after 1.2.
  21. Your welcome :) At this time, I'm still awaiting...

Your welcome :) At this time, I'm still awaiting a response from the developer..Once I know anything I'll update this thread.
  22. There's no styling options for custom fields...

There's no styling options for custom fields within Vantage, but perhaps this tutorial will help you http://docs.appthemes.com/tutorials/style-custom-fields-in-vantage/
  23. Dimitris 1.Refresh your page. 2.Disable your plugins. ...

1.Refresh your page.
    2.Disable your plugins.

If this does not help, please post your site.
  24. Replies
    Views

Events is definitely going to be included in...

Events is definitely going to be included in Vantage 1.2. Here are some sneak preview screenshots:

http://cdn.appthemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Vantage-home-LargeMap-130120A.jpg...
  25. Samcy Hello, So far there is no built in function in...

Hello,

So far there is no built in function in ClassiPress. You may get in contact with Mohsinnoffline -> http://forums.appthemes.com/members/mohsinoffline/ as he has created something usefull for...
Page 1 of 2 1 2