Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] All three of the links above give the following...

All three of the links above give the following error just above the black login bar:
    Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance...
  2. Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] Banner 160x600 left and right side

Hello. Who can help me to put the banner on the left and right 160x6002242
  3. Replies
    Views

It is already in the first page since longtime...

It is already in the first page since longtime and i voted longtime back too :

http://ideas.appthemes.com/clipper/click-to-reveal-1678/

So there are 2 threads to vote for it :...
  4. According to their last twitter update they have...

According to their last twitter update they have a final dev meeting which should run to a end very shortly.....
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Nearly 1 Year and still no resolution

I think you will agree that a year is a long time to wait for a resolution for an issue, for which a ticket was apparently logged. Can you please for heaven;s sake explain how to ensure that users...
  6. Replies
    Views

[VANTAGE] We can certainly appreciate your concern about...

We can certainly appreciate your concern about the release of Vantage given the previous delays with the theme release, however we are at this point still on track in terms of the last update made to...
  7. Replies
    Views

[VANTAGE] 15 days, no updates.

I've never got involved in the whole "why the hell were we promised this in 2010 and a year and a half on we don't have it?" debate.

But, I've been watching and waiting for a good 6 months now.
  8. Replies
    Views

Version 1.2.2 is now available for download....

Version 1.2.2 is now available for download.
    Here's the release notes: http://docs.appthemes.com/clipper/clipper-version-1-2-2/
  9. Thread: Version 3.1.6

by bellboy
    Replies
    Views

Can someone from the team please tell the people...

Can someone from the team please tell the people when 3.1.6 is planned for release?

Why not then just use rubencio's advanced search plugin. It seems to do the job quite well. He is one guy...
  10. Replies
    Views

ClassiPress is already a stable product so I...

ClassiPress is already a stable product so I doubt they will release any new enhancements soon. This already brings them good money so they focus to add new projects instead. It's a known fact that...