Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. This is what I had to do because I was having the...

This is what I had to do because I was having the same issue if I tried to edit or create a job in the Admin side
  2. Thread: User Name

by russbaugh
    Replies
    Views

Pepsi, Dave, Mike...team. I am EXTREMELY...

Pepsi, Dave, Mike...team. I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED in this v1.4 / v1.4.1. Pepsi suggests that a "feature request" should be done (or should have been done) to ensure that a user will enter their...
  3. Replies
    Views

The JobRoller demo...

The JobRoller demo has been updated to 1.4.1, although they haven't done the admin demo just yet..

@nicoschweinzer: I have to agree with what koldsnapz has been saying. There isn't so much an...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yeah I understand. You would need to put in an...

Yeah I understand. You would need to put in an Else/If statement in Theme-Support.php and include each menu set.

Although, what you are asking is already available in My Dashboard, which...
  5. Replies
    Views

I will refer this thread to the development team...

I will refer this thread to the development team so they can look into it.
  6. JobRoller 1.4 restrict resume viewing to paid job listers??

Hello,

Is there a way to restrict resume viewing in JR 1.4 to paid job listers? I've looked around and could not find a setting to disable resume viewing to paid job listers. Since job listers...
  7. Replies
    Views

Gogo, California, Gogo!

Gogo, California, Gogo!
  8. Replies
    Views

It's Day 2 of "Early this Week V1.4 Launch Day...

It's Day 2 of "Early this Week V1.4 Launch Day Madness" and the crowd is anxiously standing by waiting to see the link for v1.4 show up in their Account Portal.
  9. Replies
    Views

Be careful trying to make a dead horse work for...

Be careful trying to make a dead horse work for you. If you are working at the corporate level then you need to have accurate reliable businesses processes.

I've had experience with 2C0...
  10. Its likely on that site that they are adding the...

Its likely on that site that they are adding the full descriptions manually; as we stated, indeed do not seem to provide a full description via the search API.
  11. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] It is just great to know that you have finally...

It is just great to know that you have finally resolved it.
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You may try checking the theme-indeed.php for any...

You may try checking the theme-indeed.php for any reference of indeed server.
  13. Replies
    Views

Try changing the color value in the css codes...

Try changing the color value in the css codes below through style-pro-blue.css (or depending upon the color style you are using).

ol.jobs li.job-featured {
    background: none repeat scroll...
  14. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] It would be useful for us to see your URL,...

It would be useful for us to see your URL, perhaps even if you want to PM me access to your wp-admin we can have a better look at the problem. The specific issue of the cron job information not being...
  15. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Ok, I stepped back and took a "big picture" look...

Ok, I stepped back and took a "big picture" look at your site, which I hadn't done before. I think you're headed down the right path. You've got your market and location defined. Your domain name...
  16. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Please be patient. Support does not come...

Please be patient. Support does not come instantaneously, we are all based in different parts of the world with differing time zones. We endeavour to answer all threads within 48 hours, although it...
  17. Replies
    Views

How to Attract Employers to Your Site

Hi all,

I've found it fairly easy to spread the word about one's job site to consumers/jobseekers, mostly using the various social media channels. However, getting employers on board seems to be...
  18. No, not offering that option. In software,...

No, not offering that option. In software, there's a disease called "feature paralysis". The CEO, COO or CXO type who doesn't know jack about coding demands more and more and more features before...