Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [TUTORIAL] Show tabs: Just listed | Featured | Popular | Categories (vers. 3.1.8)

Hi,

The goal of this tutorial is to change the tabs for Classipress Version 3.1.8

Standard is Just listed | Featured Listings | Random

After the changes you will get: Just listed | Featured...
  2. Replies
    Views

[PROGRAMMING NEEDED] additional membership plans

I think a lot of customers out there waiting (seems already quiet long time) for additional member ship plans.

Well what do we need (and think could be given away even as payed plugin!!):

a...
  3. [TUTORIAL] Background Image instead of single color over the entire Website

Hi,

first: please excuse my poor english... :)

Here comes a easy "How-to" if you want to change the background of you classipress website.

Lets say, we want our background to show a wall...
  4. [TUTORIAL] amine0272, nice tutorial, but You forgot to...

amine0272, nice tutorial, but You forgot to specify the action of 'trash'.

Find and insert after this line:

} elseif ($d == 'unsetSold') { update_post_meta($aid, 'cp_ad_sold', 'no');

this...
  5. [TUTORIAL] Add delete button to the dashboard with alert window

Hi everyone!

Note : Before editing the file make sure you have a duplicate
    First is first, I recommend using a child theme part 1 and part 2 tutorials, so you well not lose you changes.

6. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Refine Price By Category

The price slider display a min, max price based on all the ads that you have. This tutorial will show you how to make the price slider, show the price based on the ad category which will be a lot...
  7. [MOD NEEDED] Below it is all put together.. any news about...

Below it is all put together.. any news about search results !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a real simple query and I dont know why CP does not have it by default...
    Here is how you can do it......
  8. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Add ads to favorites

This little tutorial shows you how to make your users able to add their favorites ads to a page, so they can watch them later.

download and install wp-favorite-posts:
    UppIT - Free File Sharing -...
  9. [MOD NEEDED] Hi... didnt think of that.... you can modify the...

Hi... didnt think of that.... you can modify the featured code with this...

query_posts(array('post__in'=>get_option('sticky_posts'),'post_type' => APP_POST_TYPE, APP_TAX_CAT => $term->slug,...
  10. Replies
    Views

[FEATURE CONSIDERED] Buyer/Seller Feedback System

I think many other userd beside myself would find it very useful to have a feedback system plugin for ClassiPress. We need something similar to ebay where we can post positive, negative and neutral...