Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyer/Seller Feedback System

Thanks

Thumbs up Buyer/Seller Feedback System

I think many other userd beside myself would find it very useful to have a feedback system plugin for ClassiPress. We need something similar to ebay where we can post positive, negative and neutral feedback about other users.

It should not be available to use unless one user has purchased or sold something from another users. With that in mind, a "Sold" status with the username of the buyer and seller linked to the post would be needed.

They should be allowed to enter a short comment when adding feedback about another user as well as have the system calculate the total positive, negative and neutral for the last year (giving the number and overall percentage of each).

[CENTER]I was told by someone at ClassiPress Support to start this request to see how many people want it, so please speak up and let your opinion be heard.[/CENTER]

Thanks,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.JPG (18.5 KB, 106 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.JPG (26.4 KB, 73 views)
    Last edited by pepsi; October 29th, 2010 at 02:05 AM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dmyers For This Useful Post:

bellboy (November 8th, 2010), marcomarquez (April 1st, 2012), miloelver (September 20th, 2011), MrMac (October 17th, 2010), partyclass (April 27th, 2012), rozatarra (February 29th, 2012), tsaimart (March 18th, 2012), webanim (January 27th, 2013), yoodac (May 12th, 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    I have also been searching the official wordpress plugin repository for this but could not find one. I guess the general wordpress users are not yet interested on this kind of plugin.

However, I was able to implement a simple star rating system for authors though still need some polishing.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Until someone comes out with a plugin that does this, I added a feedback system to my forum. I also tied the usernames from my ClassiPress database to the one for my forums. That way users can leave feedback for other users in my forum, but I have no way to validate transactions so it is a manual process to verify that a transaction occured. I did, though, institute an email notification system so the person who feedback is left for is sent an email describing the feedback so he would be aware of the feedback.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Yup, we currently have to do with a workaround until such plugin exists.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Count me as one more vote for this feature. I really really need something like this. Thanks!

Thanks
    I'm even looking at hiring a developer to work on a feedback system for me in php or something. Then I can tie it into my existing ClassiPress database. Don't want to spend that kind on money right now, but I may have to.

Thanks
    Yes, I am for this feature. This is needed! Just like dmyers, I also thought about hiring a developer for this specific feature, but I just don't have the funds for what a developer may charge. However, this is a feature that should be native and hopefully the AppThemes team will see this thread and add it in hopefully by Oct. 31, 2010 or some future date.

Thanks
    If there are any developers out there, PM me and we can discuss what it would cost to write a plugin for this.

Thanks
    Another vote from me as well.
    Always treat everyone with respect and courtesy, but trust no one.

Thanks
    ok took this idea on top 5 list ..

lets see what we can do from our part to help others...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information