Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Buyer/Seller Feedback System

Thanks
    I am in, but only if you find a way to integrate it for legitimate transaction.

for ex: John Smith keeps on Giving negative feedback about Jane Doe, because he doesn't like her, he is having a bad day, or Jane is competition!

Ex #2: John smith opens multiple accounts and submits positive feedback for himself!

If the above is not covered by the system; personally I think; ones "Classified Site" will not last!

cheers,
    Last edited by maurixius; October 29th, 2010 at 09:40 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maurixius For This Useful Post:

Fanatic (November 28th, 2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Since the feature is already considered, let's just wait how the developer will implement this. There are a lot of factors to consider for its implementation and that includes streamlining the function without affecting the core Classipress operation.

And because we ask for a lot of Classipress features and the db queries comes with it too.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    it is one of the features that can make CP stay #1 classifieds theme ! @dmyers I think u said all necessary things!

to be honest it MUST be included in next versions of CP ! I hope some1 hear it !

plz rate this feature too

Thanks
    Surely one could use a commenting plugin like disqus or even wordpress own system. For me, I'm building a property rental portal, the ideal would be like a comments/guestbook where potential renters could see other peoples experience of a property. I think it's always dangerous to open the door to potential negative feedback, someone might not like something that everybody else does and before you know it the bushfire has started and your project is down the pan. I'll think very carefully before I allow anyone to leave negative feedback about other site users; I would always keep admin approval.
    Nick Garnett

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information