Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Samcy + Make form div's consistant + fixed "0"...

+ Make form div's consistant

+ fixed "0" showing up under category dropdowns

+ hide blog posts tab on author page when author doesn't have blog posts

+ fixed "2 ads with the same reference...
  2. Samcy Here is one of my test sites using ClassiPress...

Here is one of my test sites using ClassiPress 3.3 beta: http://demo.myclassipress.com/

Cheers
  3. Replies
    Views

Classipress - Business or Hobby?

Hi Everybody!

I bought Classipress theme six months ago. For four months I worked hard to modify it (I'm not a professional programmer, and I had a lot to learn). I still make small modifications....
  4. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Here we go... The goal of this tutorial is to...

Here we go...

The goal of this tutorial is to have a small sign under the price tag in the listings with "Price is Negotiable" I will try to explain it that newbies can follow up. So the pro-users...
  5. [TUTORIAL] and this time u don't wan't money? Thanks for...

and this time u don't wan't money?

Thanks for sharing :very_drunk:
  6. Replies
    Views

it doesn't work. the search is just too slow on a...

it doesn't work. the search is just too slow on a big website. any advice or timeline when it's going to get fixed? appthemes has to remember that search is the most important part of a classified...
  7. Good seo is answer of all. Make sure your site is...

Good seo is answer of all. Make sure your site is daily updated and convince your visitors to post an ad. I have not done a ppc campaign yet but at the time of start of tuffclassified.com we managed...
  8. We are getting approx. 320000 visits per month...

We are getting approx. 320000 visits per month and making 1500 to 2000 $ /month on average.
  9. Replies
    Views

I know how to optimize tables and why it is...

I know how to optimize tables and why it is necessary but it is only applicable to MyIsam storage engine.I am using XtraDB an enhanced version of Innodb storage engine and XtraDB have no such...
  10. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Latest Ad Listings On Blog Sidebar widget

Couldnt find a latest ads widget to place ad listings (custom post types) on Blog pages in wp-dashboard, so knocked this one up, maybe come in handy for anyone else who wants to do the same.

paste...
  11. [SOLVED] Glad I was able to help, remember that nothing...

Glad I was able to help, remember that nothing says thanks like clicking the thanks button! I just like to feel appriciated. :)