Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Dimitris Yes. I had the exact same problem as you when I...

Yes. I had the exact same problem as you when I upgraded from Vantage 1.1.4 to 1.2.1.

The "Default" sort option uses specific "post meta" values stored against each listing to perform the required...
  2. Replies
    Views

There is no option to disable the so that the MAP...

There is no option to disable the so that the MAP does not display on the Front Page.

You can add this simple code change into "\vantage\includes\widgets.php" to make the MAP not display on the...
  3. Dimitris Good catch, this looks like a bug. Thanks for...

Good catch, this looks like a bug.

Thanks for noticing.
  4. Replies
    Views

Thank you, that's what I did. But I did a copy to...

Thank you, that's what I did. But I did a copy to my child theme. I think it would be a good idea to add Rich Snippets in the next update.
  5. They have implemented a geo that get the lat and...

They have implemented a geo that get the lat and lng, but not in the importer. They decided to put it in the edit instead, so when you go to edit a listing, the map will show up if you have the...
  6. Replies
    Views

VANTAGE map-import-fix

Hi,

VANTAGE's import function will not show map if the listing doesn't have the lng and lat coordinates. They have implemented a fix that will get the coordinates automatically when you edit the...
  7. Nah, I wouldn't say it'll be null - but it might...

Nah, I wouldn't say it'll be null - but it might require some tweaking; If it's any consolation, we have to do it for all our child themes on every new release. This is why code commenting /...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: This is a site I am working on (forgive the...

This is a site I am working on (forgive the grandiose tagline, I like to get myself pumped). Working with BBPress, Social Connect and some others.

http://www.greenbuildersdirectory.com/