Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Version 3.2+

by vipul
    Replies
    Views

Thanks for using our product. Let me know if you...

Thanks for using our product. Let me know if you feel any problem or confusion.
  2. Thread: Version 3.2+

by vipul
    Replies
    Views

hi the plugin is working for ClassiPress 3.0+ ...

hi the plugin is working for ClassiPress 3.0+

It was some problem in that version that I have reported and in the updated version all solved. I have mention all in readme.txt

I will like to...
  3. Thread: Banner ads

by samcy
    Replies
    Views

Samcy I found this plugin in our Marketplace:...

I found this plugin in our Marketplace: http://marketplace.appthemes.com/plugins/ad-stuffer/

Maybe you like to give it a try
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi. Hmm... We usually add a comment when moving...

Hi.
    Hmm... We usually add a comment when moving a post. Weird. I must assume that it was done in error. Sorry about that.
    I'm putting this thread back where it belongs...

Can you tell me what...
  5. There is no default feature on this yet and could...

There is no default feature on this yet and could be accomplished using a plugin like this http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/.
  6. Some problems related have been fixed membership,...

Some problems related have been fixed membership, you can download the dev version and do some tests. Remember that the dev version should be used only in test sites. The development team is working...
  7. Hi, i created a ticket for this issue and i am...

Hi, i created a ticket for this issue and i am waiting for a response. I will contact you as soon as i have more information. Thank you
  8. Replies
    Views

Thank you for taking time to deal with service...

Thank you for taking time to deal with service issues. I have one question.
    You said on Aug 31st "Admittedly, AppThemes support is not where we want it to be at the moment." That being the case, why...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi Shannon, I am just about to pm you. I't's been...

Hi Shannon, I am just about to pm you. I't's been an extremely busy few days here, so apologies again for not acting sooner.

I just wanted to add here that if you are looking to hire support staff...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hello f1ngers. My name is Shannon and I run...

Hello f1ngers. My name is Shannon and I run operations at AppThemes. Since I am directly responsible for support at AppThemes I would like to answer Your concerns.

Admittedly, AppThemes support is...
  11. Replies
    Views

Overall support feedback

David, I really have to say that the overall support from Appthemes is really really disappointing.

I'm going to list in bullet point form what I have found disappointing to date:

1: There...
  12. You choose a category because its the first step...

You choose a category because its the first step of posting an ad. The category goes through a set of rules that it checks. One of the rules is "Does this category require membership". Depending on...
  13. Solution

Find Membership Pack ID and manually give a customer a Membership Subscription - Sethmatics WebDev
  14. Replies
    Views

[CLASSIPRESS] No default options on that but there are plugins...

No default options on that but there are plugins that you can use such as WordPress › iQ Block Country « WordPress Plugins .
  15. Replies
    Views

I think we ran into the issue that you are...

I think we ran into the issue that you are speaking of, but I am not sure. Anyway, we solved ours so maybe this can solve yours. We simply realized that 'deleting' ads from the admin dashboard did...
  16. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Hi, this is a great post. I'm glad I found it....

Hi,

this is a great post. I'm glad I found it. I have made an updated version of the script and added some comments to it for those who need some help.

Changes:

Added some comments
    Added...
  17. [TUTORIAL] reCaptcha on the contact form of single-page ads.

To prevent issues with SPAM on contact form page ad only made a few changes in the files "sidebar-contact.php" and "style.css" to replace the captcha fully employed by reCAPTCHA.

Please Wordpress...
  18. [SOLVED] ClassiPress addresses "pixel density" of photos -...

ClassiPress addresses "pixel density" of photos - not photo pixel dimensions.
    Its a known problem among ClassiPress customers, although I'm not sure the development person knows it.

This website...