Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sorry that you are still having issues, the only...

Sorry that you are still having issues, the only other thing I can suggest is to start replacing your modified files with the original files one by one until you come across which file is causing...
  2. Replies
    Views

No, that can't be it. We all have that line of...

No, that can't be it. We all have that line of code without issue. So, what else could it be?

Just on the off chance, please check your settings in admin. Settings->Reading - Blog pages show at...
  3. Replies
    Views

Ok so you have heavily modified the parent theme....

Ok so you have heavily modified the parent theme. Then I would suggest you can try to reload the loop-ad_listing.php file from a fresh install of Classipress. Maybe even the tpl-ads-home.php file as...
  4. Replies
    Views

Have you gone through the basic troubleshooting...

Have you gone through the basic troubleshooting process?

Disable plugins, test to see if issue resolves or not. If it does then you have a plugin conflict. If not, then disable your child theme,...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi, I saw multiple solutions and wanted to...

Hi,

I saw multiple solutions and wanted to show mine.

I edited step-functions.php

In line ~60 you will see:

$field_class = ( $result->field_req ) ? 'text required' : 'text';
  6. Replies
    Views

Samcy Eric, The code you are looking for is in...

Eric,

The code you are looking for is in /classipress/includes/theme-functions.php at Line 479.

cheers,

ago
  7. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hi Eric, You can find that function inside the...

Hi Eric,

You can find that function inside the /classipress/includes/theme-options.php starting around line 230

Instead of changing it there, take that function, edit it to your likes and call...
  8. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hi eric_mojstrovich, You can find those words...

Hi eric_mojstrovich,

You can find those words in the /classipress/tpl-ads-home.php around line 24

Cheers
  9. Replies
    Views

For this, your registered customers are added to...

For this, your registered customers are added to the "Users" section of the wp-admin. You may be able to find a plugin which can export these, or else potentially you could extract them via the...
  10. Replies
    Views

I have yet to see one having an app as it may...

I have yet to see one having an app as it may require another programming to knowledge to implement. However, some users reported previously using a plugin called WPtouch though it is not app but...