Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi efreighter, I didn't buy their plugin. Was...

Hi efreighter,

I didn't buy their plugin. Was waiting to see if they fixed it. Too bad, Braintree has a great deal that would save the 2.9% fee for the first $50K in sales.

At this point, any...
  2. [SOLVED] Hi You can add this to the custom css code , it...

Hi
    You can add this to the custom css code , it will make the image smaller and rounded borders.

.prod-box .lists-left img.listing_thumbnail, .prod-box .lists-left img {border-radius: 3px; ...
  3. I see you have removed the borders, and the...

I see you have removed the borders, and the images are square. so the last issue isnt replicated in your site.
    anyway with or without the border, I have added this code in the end of style.css and...
  4. Thread: Not working

by rsmed1
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Great to hear! And thanks for the compliment.

Great to hear!
    And thanks for the compliment.
  5. Thread: Not working

by rsmed1
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Ok, I just emailed you a different version of...

Ok,
    I just emailed you a different version of the plugin.
  6. Replies
    Views

Please check this thread for a howto...

Please check this thread for a howto http://docs.appthemes.com/tutorials/style-custom-fields-in-vantage/
  7. [JOBROLLER] Almost completing my Job board site - will appreciate feedback

Almost finishing my new job board site using Jobroller and Simplux child theme, will appreciate feedback from forum members. My site is www.ozcareers.com.au also using JobMobile theme for mobile...
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Agreed. The events are logged as individual days,...

Agreed. The events are logged as individual days, and show as individual days in the "upcoming events" widget, so to say that Vantage treats multiple dates as the entire time period simply isn't...
  9. [SOLVED] You've got to be kidding me! Why was it not...

You've got to be kidding me! Why was it not designed to work on the front page search? This doesn't make any sense.
  10. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Listing upgrade to a different plan

Hi,

I needed to change the official way that vantage themes worked so that a free plan could be upgraded to a premium plan.
    Firstly my child theme is called vantage-sts1 so amend appropriately....
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I wish you had a video showing how to set...

I wish you had a video showing how to set twinpress up...
  12. Replies
    Views

I'd love to see Appthemes using a bug tracking...

I'd love to see Appthemes using a bug tracking system in which customers can report bug and anytime see an overwiew over all reported bugs and the timeline for it's "repair"-status....xD
  13. Replies
    Views

Thats mainly because existing customers...

Thats mainly because existing customers ("ClassiPress customers") might influence the buying process and drive down sales for new potential customers.
    Usually in Pre Sales forums generic answers...