Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Appthemes already has a coupons module that works...

Appthemes already has a coupons module that works with Vantage. Check their marketplace.
  2. [TUTORIAL] Want to Change a Specific Code in Vantage? Don't Know Where to Start? Read this!

I've noticed a lot of members tend to need help modifying a SPECIFIC set of codes within Vantage... A lot of times others, even including myself, just don't know where to start!

I use 2 awesome...
  3. [TUTORIAL] Create a Sidebar and Widgets for Vantage "Create Listing", "Order Page" and More

Not sure why there's no sidebar for these pages as they are great for "satisfaction guaranteed" badges, additional information upon registering, PayPal/Authorize.Net authentication, etc...

I...
  4. I ended up editing it via the Functions.php file...

I ended up editing it via the Functions.php file in my child-theme

add_filter( 'gettext', 'va_child_wordsmith', 10, 3 );
    function va_child_wordsmith( $translated, $orig_text, $domain ) {
    //...
  5. Replies
    Views

.search-for{display:none;} Add that to your css

.search-for{display:none;}

Add that to your css
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi, I just tested this on a demo site,...

Hi,

I just tested this on a demo site, changing the "Listing Base URL" from "listing" to "listing2".

It appears to work, if you use the old URL, a redirect is made to the new URL. It looks like...
  7. Replies
    Views

You create a child-theme, in order not to lose...

You create a child-theme, in order not to lose your code modifications when the parent theme is updated. An additional reason for child themes is to enhance the functionalities of the parent.

So,...
  8. Dimitris The short answer is yes but it will require you...

The short answer is yes but it will require you to see what files you modified and what files have been updated. Best practice for using any wordpress theme is to utilize child themes so that you are...
  9. Replies
    Views

If you change it using the language pack it won't...

If you change it using the language pack it won't wiped when the theme is updated.
    http://www.appthemes.com/blog/how-to-translate-a-wordpress-theme/

N.B. There is a mistake in this tutorial. The...
  10. Replies
    Views

The correct status is "publish" all in...

The correct status is "publish" all in lowercase....xD
  11. You can change this in your settings (moderate...

You can change this in your settings (moderate listings => uncheck "yes")
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi, Go to your admin dashboard => Appearance...

Hi,

Go to your admin dashboard => Appearance => Menus and remove "Blog" See the screenshot:

13. The imported listings will be authored by admin....

The imported listings will be authored by admin. To assign the listings to specific users or companies is extremely difficult and will require a plugin.

In your situation, as I understand it, you...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sorry for the post, just solved the problem and...

Sorry for the post, just solved the problem and translated it. Should be up in the translations in a bit :).
  15. You as admin can still enter your wordpress...

You as admin can still enter your wordpress backend via the adminbar at the top of your site. There is a menu item dashboard in the dropdown menu
    (or just by adding wp-admin to your url:...