Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [TUTORIAL] So, I find some solution: So this file has to...

So, I find some solution:

So this file has to be changed:
    theme-actions.php (it is inside /wp-content/themes/classipress-3**/includes/ )
    And in this file find rows (around 37th row) and insert...
  2. Replies
    Views

Solution: Tutorial

You can find a better and proper solution at the following tutorial article:

Extend User Profile for ClassiPress 3.1 and Later - Sethmatics WebDev
  3. Replies
    Views

I use a plugin called AdRotate. It's really easy...

I use a plugin called AdRotate. It's really easy to use and provides statistics on your ads. You can ad your own ads, google ads, different size ads for different locations on the page and you can...
  4. [MOD NEEDED] One note for this mod, as you have it now, you...

One note for this mod, as you have it now, you set the number of feature ads to show up on top of the regular ad loop, but if your featured ads exceeds the number set to show, they will not show on...
  5. [MOD NEEDED] This is a real simple query and I dont know why...

This is a real simple query and I dont know why CP does not have it by default...
    Here is how you can do it... make changes at your own risk. I am a really bad coder so test, test, test before using...
  6. Replies
    Views

[PLUGIN NEEDED] Converting Ad Title to Ad Tag "ClassiPress"

Hey Guys,

I have created a plugin that converts the title into a tag when the ad is created.

This helps because the title will show up in the search suggest if anyone needs to have it like...
  7. Replies
    Views

How to change Background color and insert ribbon for all Featured Ads

Tutorial: How to change background color and insert ribbon for Featured ADs with a fresh theme installation classipress 3.0.5.4

http://www.propagandeweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/23.jpg

8. Replies
    Views

Got FEATURED RIBBON working for 3.0.5.4

I decided that I liked the Featured Ribbon feature after all and wanted to get it working for my Classipress test site using the latest versions of WordPress and Classipress.

So, I have waded into...
  9. [MOD NEEDED] I've found a very crude way to prevent a category...

I've found a very crude way to prevent a category displaying it's posts in the 'Just listed'. I'm going to explore a better way but most typical php ways I've tried just don't seem to work.

Here...
  10. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] It does work in 3.0.5.3 just replace: ...

It does work in 3.0.5.3

just replace:

<?php cp_cat_menu_drop_down(get_option('cp_cat_dir_cols' ), get_option('cp_dir_sub_num')); ?>

for:

<?php echo...