Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. me too join your list. i dont think, with the...

me too join your list.

i dont think, with the present picture i'd like to upgrade it to 1.4

it's high time for me to search another options, other than clipper.

- - - Updated - - -
  2. Replies
    Views

Jomark Update: This has been fixed already and will be...

Update: This has been fixed already and will be included on the succeeding version release. If you want to test it now, you can try the dev build of which can be downloaded from your account panel.
  3. Replies
    Views

Clipper Success and SEOed Tuts

so couple of days ago i started to look at my theme and so far i have redesigned the whole thing that am only using the taxomony of clipper,

getting to dig deeper into the theme ( my testing...
  4. why are the coupon codes have a Followed links atl

this is not very good for SEO i would like to add a no follow to the Coupon codes any sugestion out there.
  5. Single coupon pages are one of the major problems...

Single coupon pages are one of the major problems for Clipper (there are many others). Google doesn't like thin content pages and that's one of the reasons why so many Clipper sites were punished by...
  6. [SOLVED] With Clipper 1.3.2 will come 2 new filters...

With Clipper 1.3.2 will come 2 new filters ('clpr_store_out_url' and 'clpr_coupon_out_url') which allow to modify outgoing URLs.

Example usage of 'clpr_store_out_url' filter, 'direct' store link:...
  7. Replies
    Views

Update: The Dev Team will be implementing the...

Update: The Dev Team will be implementing the rel="nofollow" on store and coupon redirection links of which will be added to the next release.
  8. Replies
    Views

On SEO forums, some users found that googlebots...

On SEO forums, some users found that googlebots no longer respects the robot txt and will continue crawling on prohibited links.

Anyway, I will refer this to the Dev Team so they can look into it.
  9. [SOLVED] If you referring to the coupilia plugin then you...

If you referring to the coupilia plugin then you will have to use 1.3+ version.
  10. Replies
    Views

Hello Fellow Clipper Owners, it's been a long...

Hello Fellow Clipper Owners,

it's been a long time i have started this thread, because due to traffic issues we were too tense.

but after putting our further research into it, we have realized...
  11. This is usually due to some javascript codes...

This is usually due to some javascript codes which has different specifications. Some of it are due to un-escaped symbols such as "&" of which it recommends to be escaped as "<".

Please take note...
  12. Replies
    Views

Probably your website is heavily spammed. My...

Probably your website is heavily spammed. My account was once disabled by my host despite having little traffic. Later, I found out that my website was heavily spammed.

Try to disable comment on...
  13. I was able to replicate part of the problem.I...

I was able to replicate part of the problem.I created a ticket and i am waiting for more information.
  14. Replies
    Views

Just checked provided by You issues: - "code...

Just checked provided by You issues:

- "code area" copy to clipboard, maybe You have active WP bar? its CSS replace whole page 28px down and "clickable area" is lil higher then code button appear...
  15. Hi mefindcoupon and sorry for the late response,...

Hi mefindcoupon and sorry for the late response, i will test this scenario in my installation and get back to you.
  16. Replies
    Views

I have yet to encounter a user shared...

I have yet to encounter a user shared modification on this and so in the mean time you post a request on it at the Ideas Exchange page http://ideas.appthemes.com/clipper/.
  17. You may post a screenshot mockup of what you...

You may post a screenshot mockup of what you intend to do and if possible post your site's url so that the members of this community can inspect the involved codes and possibly offer some...
  18. You may check the \includes\theme-actions.php for...

You may check the \includes\theme-actions.php for this though I have yet to fully inspect the involved codes.
  19. Just put block on the display parameter to make...

Just put block on the display parameter to make the codes look like below;

.content-box ul.social .drop {
    display: block;
    left: -139px;
    padding: 3px 0 0;
    position:...
  20. Replies
    Views

You can edit the file "submit-coupon-process.php"...

You can edit the file "submit-coupon-process.php"

\includes\forms\submit-coupon\submit-coupon-process.php

Lines: 290 / 298

The thread was moved to Mods and tutorials
  21. Replies
    Views

This will not hurt ranking as this is just a...

This will not hurt ranking as this is just a search bar feature and does not affect SEO.
  22. I have checked the source codes and the site is...

I have checked the source codes and the site is not based on wordpress and so it must be custom coded. However, this can be replicated with proper coding on Clipper theme.
  23. Thread: CSV import

by pepsi
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Further communication with the customer occurred...

Further communication with the customer occurred outside the forums and I can confirm the import function was working correctly on his site, the issue was that he had not completed the relevant...
  24. Yes, if You will remove this line, descriptions...

Yes, if You will remove this line, descriptions will remain, will not be overriden.

With next release of Clipper will be possible to modify default args array by using filters without touching...
  25. There is a code that process the expiry date...

There is a code that process the expiry date display at the single-coupon.php line 49 of which you may check at. A php knowledge will definitely come handy for this kind of modification.
Page 1 of 2 1 2