Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] You need to have at least 1 featured ad set. If...

You need to have at least 1 featured ad set.
    If you don't, the slider will list all regular ads instead.
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You need to replace US and set your own country...

You need to replace US and set your own country locale in ClassiPress - Settings - Google Maps
  3. The default tab is only valid for new visitors....

The default tab is only valid for new visitors. Previous visitors will land on the last tab they had open (a cookie is being set to remember that option)
    If you disable any of the first 3 tabs, the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hello. I think that we allready speak about this...

Hello. I think that we allready speak about this somewhere on the forum. This is not a bug, but this is how plugin works. Idea was that user can not have more than x number of posts at same time. If...
  5. Replies
    Views

I totally agree, there should be a limit built...

I totally agree, there should be a limit built into the core theme. It's another feature that is missing. We need to be able to manage ad packs and memberships a lot easier than we can at present....
  6. Replies
    Views

Limit number of ads per user, per hour

I am developing a ClassiPress site on which posting ads is always free.

I want to limit the number of ads users can post per unit of time. For example: 5 ads per hour.
    Have any of you...
  7. See my answer here:...

See my answer here: http://forums.appthemes.com/help-using-classipress/how-put-add-featured-ads-77953/#post327997

Our dev is now working on a solution to see that checkbox even if an adblocker is...
  8. Going crazy with this. Our dev can see that...

Going crazy with this. Our dev can see that checkbox on my testsite, while i can't.

The only reason can be the ad blocker. I assume that all you people with that problem got an adblocker in your...
  9. Yes, seems to be gone in the edit mode. I will...

Yes, seems to be gone in the edit mode. I will ask our devs about this.

Meanwhile you can set an ad from the "Quick Edit" to be featured:

10. Have you tried resaving the permalinks? Or...

Have you tried resaving the permalinks? Or deleting Classipress, and then re-uploading it?
  11. I use the MultiPort child theme as well, and...

I use the MultiPort child theme as well, and still I'm not having an issue..Not sure what you mean by "stock" versions WP and CP though..Could you elaborate on this, please?
  12. I'm running same version of WP and CP and don't...

I'm running same version of WP and CP and don't have this issue...Have you made any changes either in the code or in the admin settings for featured ads?
  13. Replies
    Views

Hi ivanko, At the moment you haven't activated...

Hi ivanko,

At the moment you haven't activated MultiPort, so i can't tell you what is going wrong on your site. Have you done any changes on the ClassiPress files? If yes, what did you change?
  14. try for "ad-date and member-since"sidebar-ad.php...

try for "ad-date and member-since"sidebar-ad.php
    if i understand correctly your question

ul.member {display: none!important;}

for the single ad page

#cp_listed {display: none;}
  15. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hi drgarciatbs, Unfortunately this is...

Hi drgarciatbs,

Unfortunately this is something "normal" on WordPress based sites. You must look around for some spam protection. A first step could be activating reCAPTCHA on your registration...
  16. Hi ivanko, Please follow step for transfer...

Hi ivanko,

Please follow step for transfer site http://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress#When_Your_Domain_Name_and_URLs_Do_Not_Change .. PM me your site url with admin user and pass.
  17. [SOLVED] ivanko , You must need to ad Ad Destination...

ivanko ,

You must need to ad Ad Destination URL for banner then it will show uploaded banner. It's default ClassiPress functionality. I am always here for you, feel free to let me know if you...
  18. ivanko, Please check the articles in the docs...

ivanko,

Please check the articles in the docs site?

http://docs.appthemes.com/classipress/setting-up-membership-packs/

http://docs.appthemes.com/classipress/creating-an-ad-pack/

About...
  19. I looked at your site, and the pagination (Page...

I looked at your site, and the pagination (Page 1,2,3,4) isn't going to the correct URL. If you look at the demo site, you can see that the second page of ads is example.com/ads/page/2/, while you go...
  20. Yes the mod is the with the 1,2,3,4 that you have...

Yes the mod is the with the 1,2,3,4 that you have problems with.CP uses 'view more ads', correct me if i'm wrong.
  21. ClassiPress uses the 'view more ads' link with...

ClassiPress uses the 'view more ads' link with pagination.I think you are using a mod you have to find what is going wrong.As you know AppThemes cannot support modded installations.

Moved your...
  22. Replies
    Views

Samcy @ivanko: in your case, I would look into why it...

@ivanko: in your case, I would look into why it was neccessary for you to create a languages folder under wp-content - because normally it is there, at least for any non-English WP release that I...
  23. Samcy You will find other threads where this was...

You will find other threads where this was already explained.

Anyway, here we go again:

In your admin area, go to Settings => Discussion and uncheck the "Allow people to post comments on new...
  24. Samcy That will need a small change inside the...

That will need a small change inside the /classipress/sidebar-ad.php

Around line 9 you will find:

$gmap_active = true;

Change to:
  25. Samcy Did you connect that new custom field to a form...

Did you connect that new custom field to a form layout?
Page 1 of 2 1 2