Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Why are you using theme my login at all? Just...

Why are you using theme my login at all? Just delete it. I too had theme my login installed when vantage didn't have a themed login page. This is why I know the error. Delete it you don't need it...
  2. If it's saying 1.1.1 then it's updated, quick...

If it's saying 1.1.1 then it's updated, quick visual check would be that you should now see an "Add To Favorites" button within listings on your homepage...To remove the rolodex image you need to...
  3. [SOLVED] Great to know that you have it sorted out as I...

Great to know that you have it sorted out as I already see your permalinks working just fine at my end. Anyway, I will have to close this thread now and have a nice day.
  4. Replies
    Views

ok get a copy of vantage, extract it on your...

ok get a copy of vantage, extract it on your desktop and it should extract to a folder, inside that folder double click on the includes folder and the admin-bar.php is in there, just copy that over.
  5. Replies
    Views

Harry You have to FTP into your site to do...

Harry

You have to FTP into your site to do this. When in just follow the path that samcy has listed and basically copy and paste the admin-bar.php file overwriting the old one.
  6. Replies
    Views

It seems that you made some changes in your...

It seems that you made some changes in your admin-bar.php that now gives you that error message.

You can replace that admin-bar.php with your original one that you downloaded from appthemes. Just...