Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] For the Stripe plugin please check that you are...

For the Stripe plugin please check that you are using the AppThemes one, another plugin with the same name is on wordpress.org and the updater gets confused.If you have the other one, you can delete...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Yearly subscriptions are now available in the dev...

Yearly subscriptions are now available in the dev build.

vickyj

We haven't decided yet which gateway will be next.
  3. [SOLVED] 1.3 RECURRING - gateway and recurring order error

Uploaded today's 1.3 dev version and got this message after activating Paypal.

"This gateway has not implemented a recurring order processor".

Every page displays this message front end and...
  4. Replies
    Views

Dimitris What you're talking about is called rich...

What you're talking about is called rich snippets. Follow this link for more information https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/99170.

You basically have two options to achieve this:
    1. The...
  5. [SOLVED] It looks that i made a mistake, i do see the...

It looks that i made a mistake, i do see the problem when i am logged out.

I agree that we can improve how it works.One way is to add the line in the email "you need to login to renew your...
  6. Hi Nick, Thanks for the update, to fix the...

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the update, to fix the overhang problem open style.css and edit the styles on line #686

#content-mid{
    top: -40px;
    top: 15px;
    }

and on line #648
  7. Replies
    Views

CSS. It's something you'll need to read up on so...

CSS. It's something you'll need to read up on so you know how it works and how to change it. There are lots of good spots, I recommend Codeacademy.
  8. Replies
    Views

added by and listen in

how do you remove the text from a profile
  9. I'm with you. I'll vote for your idea. Post a...

I'm with you. I'll vote for your idea. Post a link when it's up.
  10. [SOLVED] Dimitris, the featured are on the top of default...

Dimitris, the featured are on the top of default listings but when searching featured are not first, even in 1.2, and a few folks have commented on wanting that changed. Searching on Nick's site for...
  11. Dimitris @nick I think your blog now works.Let me know...

@nick

I think your blog now works.Let me know if otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

To fix the problem, you need to have a WP>Page blog with slug 'blog' the template of the page must be set to...
  12. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Hello nickjonezy. I moved your comment to a new...

Hello nickjonezy. I moved your comment to a new thread so it does not get lost in the Vantage beta discussion.

Vantage is normally contained in a folder named 'vantage'. The child refers to this...
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] SOLVED: Search from in chrome bug

SOLVED:

This appears to be a Chrome specific bug and has already been documented. I'm on a Mac with Chrome version 25.0.1364.99 (which says that it's "up-to-date") and found this bug report:...
  14. Replies
    Views

Mr Carter - shame on you. With all due...

Mr Carter - shame on you.

With all due respect, this is something that should really be a standard feature of any directory listing site.

Rather than build out sub-standard themes why don't you...
  15. This isn't hard to do by making a few custom...

This isn't hard to do by making a few custom templates in a child theme and giving them different sidebars. However, this isn't a copy/paste solution. Instead you would need to have some developer...
  16. Replies
    Views

Here's the link to the documentation for...

Here's the link to the documentation for Wordpress settings for Vantage, http://docs.appthemes.com/vantage/wordpress-settings-for-vantage/, it says to set the new user default role to "Subscriber".
  17. [SOLVED] I can see the problem, really strange.Can i ask...

I can see the problem, really strange.Can i ask what value you gave for "Region Biasing" in Vantage->Settings ?
  18. Replies
    Views

If you add #site-title a { width: 100%...

If you add

#site-title a { width: 100% !important; background-position: center !important; }

to your style.css it should be centered again.
  19. [SOLVED] I just tried on my site, and it stayed as...

I just tried on my site, and it stayed as journalism. On the other hand, I'd like it to be lowercase all the time, cause it looks stupid if some people write journalism and some other Journalism as...
  20. Thread: Header

by gonesmith
    Replies
    Views

You don't need to do that any more. In Vantage...

You don't need to do that any more. In Vantage 1.1. just upload an image in Appearances - Header, then select "Skip cropping and publish as is". Then save your settings and the new image should be in...
  21. Quick Fix to sort Reviews by highest rating on home page

Until Vantage can release a cleaner way of doing this, the following method will serve as a good quick fix to allow for sorting from highest rating (or alphabetical) on the home page.

1. Go to...
  22. Replies
    Views

Actually, thats a feature that is not implemented...

Actually, thats a feature that is not implemented in Vantage atm (to change the sorting of listings). The proper way to do this would be to suggest that it get implemented by posting the sugegstion...
  23. Why doesnt support just help with this type of...

Why doesnt support just help with this type of stuff? What are we really paying for here?? Every other service like this that I have ever used includes such support. Or at least points you in the...
  24. Replies
    Views

you may want to check some of the dofollow...

you may want to check some of the dofollow plugins (for example http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/manuall-dofollow/ )
    haven't tried them out yet but maybe there is one that does what you want...
  25. Replies
    Views

Vantage has a section, too. You will find...

Vantage has a <head> section, too. You will find it in wrapper.php
Page 1 of 2 1 2