Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Directory as home page vs. static page?

My site was converted from a non-directory site, so my home page has always been a static page:

http://bellydanceoz.com

It's an established site with steady traffic.

A few weeks ago, I made...
  2. Replies
    Views

Yes it is was on your site. ...

Yes it is was on your site.

http://www.tmmwebsites.com.au/lab/te...sons-adelaide/
  3. Replies
    Views

I just use "au" and "en" and it works fine.

I just use "au" and "en" and it works fine.
  4. Dimitris Fixed in the dev build...

Fixed in the dev build http://forums.appthemes.com/report-vantage-bugs/development-build-hotfixes-51803/
  5. Dimitris But it is now in the dev build : )

But it is now in the dev build : )
  6. [TUTORIAL] ADD CATEGORY DESCRIPTION to Vantage! For us AdSense, ad-based, and content users!

Here's a quick < 5 min DIY to add a category description to your Vantage theme.

1. Create a child-theme

2. Copy over the file - archive-listing.php

3. Open archive-listing.php and...
  7. Replies
    Views

I have installed Wordpress 3.6 on a test Vantage...

I have installed Wordpress 3.6 on a test Vantage site and so far seems to be working correctly. I have not gone through testing everything yet.

Maybe you should do the same, have a test site setup...
  8. [SOLVED] I have discovered what the problem was and it is...

I have discovered what the problem was and it is now working correctly for me

In my geosettings, one of the region biasings was set to .uk instead of just uk - which seemed to mess things up for...
  9. The main reason is that Vantage is used as a...

The main reason is that Vantage is used as a businees directory and not as a blog.
  10. Replies
    Views

Dimitris @shunarjuna, This is a bug/issue with some PHP...

@shunarjuna,

This is a bug/issue with some PHP versions.We are working on fixing this.
  11. Replies
    Views

Dimitris The issue the are describing is if they have 9 or...

The issue the are describing is if they have 9 or ten menu items or someone resizes their browser and the CSS pushes the menu buttons down but the background does not extend along with it.
  12. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Hi, I also have this same problem with the...

Hi,

I also have this same problem with the menu been split over 2 lines and not been able to be clicked on.

One way you can get around this is by triggering when the responsive Tinynav menu...
  13. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Please see this new topic on a...

Please see this new topic on a http://forums.appthemes.com/vantage-1-2-public-beta/bug-google-geocoder-php-has-50858/

If you enter "2021, Australia" the search does work.

Due to the BUG, when...
  14. Replies
    Views

Dimitris @shunarjuna Check in your wp-config.php file,...

@shunarjuna

Check in your wp-config.php file, towards the bottom, to make sure WP_DEBUG is set to true. This may give more indication of error in the browser.

Apache error log may also reveal...
  15. Replies
    Views

It is better to test it more than give us a...

It is better to test it more than give us a version with errors. I prefer to wait.
  16. [TUTORIAL] Add an "Agree to Our Terms" Checkbox and Link within the Registration Page

Not sure why such an option isn't included as default, however it makes for a simple fix...

There's plenty of plugins out there but I personally don't like having to update plugins.

Here's some...
  17. [TUTORIAL] Want to Change a Specific Code in Vantage? Don't Know Where to Start? Read this!

I've noticed a lot of members tend to need help modifying a SPECIFIC set of codes within Vantage... A lot of times others, even including myself, just don't know where to start!

I use 2 awesome...
  18. [TUTORIAL] Create a Sidebar and Widgets for Vantage "Create Listing", "Order Page" and More

Not sure why there's no sidebar for these pages as they are great for "satisfaction guaranteed" badges, additional information upon registering, PayPal/Authorize.Net authentication, etc...

I...
  19. Replies
    Views

Two things: First: Yes. Every single function...

Two things:

First: Yes. Every single function in PHP must be unique. If you try to define two functions with the same name, you get errors. In Vantage, and in most of our themes, we get around...
  20. Right now, the 'correct' way would be to replace...

Right now, the 'correct' way would be to replace the call to va_dashboard_stats_ui (in sidebar-dashboard.php) with your own function that mimics its functionality (copy from dashboard.php), but adds...
  21. Replies
    Views

I don't mind waiting and have something released...

I don't mind waiting and have something released with the least about of issues, rather then hurry up and release something full of problems to meet some arbitrary date.

There are some new...
  22. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Hi, I have done something similar and...

Hi,

I have done something similar and restricted it to the basics, hopefully making less prone to errant HTML/CSS markup.

I have just made the following change:

<div...
  23. The code you point to counts the number of...

The code you point to counts the number of listings the user has. You could duplicate and mod it slightly to make it work for 'posts' instead of 'listings' (AKA, VA_LISTING_PTYPE)
  24. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Here is a quick fix to accomplish this: in...

Here is a quick fix to accomplish this:

in scripts/jquery.tinynav.js:

On or around line 71,
    Look for this line:

options += '<option value="' + $(this).attr('href') + '"';
  25. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Well, it is but it looks that its causing...

Well, it is but it looks that its causing problems with responsive.I will open a ticket for this and get back to you asap.I already tried another solution with the same results.
Page 1 of 2 1 2