Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

While you are adding recurring payment fields,...

While you are adding recurring payment fields, why not go one step further (about 20 minutes of coding) and add the optional trial / free or reduced price period?

It's simply 3 more PayPal...
  2. Replies
    Views

A completed test was perfect. Successfully sent...

A completed test was perfect. Successfully sent recurring payment instructions to PayPal, even included a 3 month free listing, the instruction was successfully completed, Directory owner received...
  3. Replies
    Views

I've cracked it!!!! I just converted a...

I've cracked it!!!!

I just converted a Vantage Directory into accepting Recurring PayPal payments and it was easy!
    Sure, I had to find the places to edit the code myself because the AppThemes...
  4. Replies
    Views

Both good ideas which should be posted to our...

Both good ideas which should be posted to our ideas exchange. The images per listing idea is already posted. You can vote for it here. Can you make a new post for your other idea?

This thread...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sorry guys, percentages are not something I do....

Sorry guys, percentages are not something I do. Our devs used to give me percentages all the time but I outlawed them. Reality ended up on the small end too often. Now, I just plan based on the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi Shannon, You said>>> In the meantime, we...

Hi Shannon,

You said>>> In the meantime, we will continue to make Vantage as great as possible. I would stack Vantage up against any other directory theme out there. It's strong, comprehensive...
  7. Replies
    Views

This has been exactly my thoughts. If I had not...

This has been exactly my thoughts. If I had not invested so much time in my directory all ready over the last year, I would not have renewed (my one year was in July), and would have seriously...
  8. Replies
    Views

I agree with all that has been said here and...

I agree with all that has been said here and strongly urge people to express your opinions on public facing media such as facekbook (https://www.facebook.com/appthemes) for all to see. People have...
  9. Replies
    Views

I'm just going to repeat, this needs to be done...

I'm just going to repeat, this needs to be done like yesterday.

This IS and SHOULD BE THE TOP PRIORITY.

The system needs to have these abilities

1. To email a client when their listing is...
  10. Replies
    Views

I have to agree with the sentiments about...

I have to agree with the sentiments about recurring billing as well. Personally, I don't care if we have 6 themes in the set for the next 6 months provided they are all finished and work as they...
  11. Replies
    Views

Thank you 'vegaskev' for voicing our concerns so...

Thank you 'vegaskev' for voicing our concerns so eloquently As someone who, also, spent many years in business management, 10 years as direct 'right hand man' to the MD of a multi-million pound (UK)...
  12. Replies
    Views

Dimitris You have completely changed my thoughts about...

You have completely changed my thoughts about Vantage as a ready to roll, out of the box (sort of), directory model.
    Having spent months back and forth with a developer a year ago on similar (you...
  13. Replies
    Views

After further thought, I'd have to say I'm also...

After further thought, I'd have to say I'm also disappointed that AppThemes feel new themes are more important than recurring payments. As a recent customer, I had no idea Vantage had been around...
  14. Replies
    Views

Agreed with vegaskev. I'm shocked that this...

Agreed with vegaskev.

I'm shocked that this is being addressed as "well we'll get to it when we get to it we've got other priorities" when its been CLEAR for over a YEAR Vantage customers NEED...
  15. Replies
    Views

Dimitris You just made me blush with worry actually, I...

You just made me blush with worry actually, I hadn't realised it did not do automatic recurring billing.

I thought it did - hence the price of listings per month / year (whatever).
    I thought it...
  16. Replies
    Views

well said vegaskev, I have reached out to many...

well said vegaskev, I have reached out to many times to Appthemes and the developers and never received response. For me i feel like now telling me that we have to wait until they have another money...
  17. Replies
    Views

I'm glad we finally received an response to our...

I'm glad we finally received an response to our request for recurring payments, but the Appthemes management doesn't seem to understand the basic tenets of a successful business:

Provide your...
  18. Replies
    Views

Recurring Payments in the Works?

Hi Shannon, in the thread below, you replied to a customer who inquired about Recurring Payments for Vantage and you said on May 22nd, 2013 it was in the works.
  19. Replies
    Views

Exactly. Please push out a Vantage update with...

Exactly.

Please push out a Vantage update with recurring payments. It's extremely difficult to monetize a directory site without recurring payments. I'm close to switching to a different theme...
  20. The Vantage forums are exploding with complaints...

The Vantage forums are exploding with complaints in exponential level and the trend is getting worse.

It's time to stop prioritize features that increase sales but do not make Vantage a solid...
  21. Quoted less than 10 hours to code recurring...

Quoted less than 10 hours to code recurring payments into Vantage, really?

Appthemes, please read this and act on it on behalf of your customers who asked time and time again and have...
  22. The amount of time it will take you to do this...

The amount of time it will take you to do this yourself or paying/outsourcing it wouldn't be worth it (unless you can't wait any longer - like myself)... You're going to pay another ~$50-100 for a...
  23. Replies
    Views

I'm sorry, but you're overlooking something here,...

I'm sorry, but you're overlooking something here, and that is the concept of optimizing your cash flow, that is how online business works!
    With your logic you will lose money no matter how you slice...
  24. Thread: Permalinks

by josh
    Replies
    Views

I appreciate everybody's input and explanations...

I appreciate everybody's input and explanations and ideas for this customized permalinks situation, and I want to respond that I am looking into a solution for this. Hold tight and I will get this...