Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

This favicon plugin is free (asks for a donation...

This favicon plugin is free (asks for a donation - which is a pretty good idea since it works flawlessly in all AppTheme Templates)....... http://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-favicon

I've...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hello, I'm moving this thread to the...

Hello,

I'm moving this thread to the "ClassiPress General Discussions" area for further help from the community.

Cheers
  3. Thread: Meta tags

by samcy
    Replies
    Views

Samcy Hello Tking, Please try to use a plugin such...

Hello Tking,

Please try to use a plugin such as "Yoast WordPress SEO", as it gives you an easy way to add meta tags and other things.

Cheers

PS. Please don't use small font sizes here, as it...
  4. That was one of the reasons why I suggested this...

That was one of the reasons why I suggested this to be built in. The order system is pretty sweet and would be nice if the classified ad orders could be managed via something like woo-commerce or the...
  5. Interesting, Woocommerce has the listing support...

Interesting, Woocommerce has the listing support for extra 200 bob.
  6. If I was in charge of development I would...

If I was in charge of development I would integrate classipress with woocommerce.

Because you are selling classifieds so you need a system to handle order taking, payments and invoicing....
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Great stuff - WPML - Responsiveness - (Looks...

Great stuff - WPML - Responsiveness - (Looks like my child theme has been made redundant again and I'll be filling up rubens wallet with pieces of silver for an update to work with the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi tking, You can check the tutorial here...

Hi tking,

You can check the tutorial here http://docs.appthemes.com/classipress/how-to-import-very-large-files/ on importing large files.

Cheers,

Jomark
  9. Replies
    Views

WP - How Roles Are Assigned

Subscriber

Subscribers have the ability to read your blog posts. This is the same level as unregistered readers and visitors to your blog so why do you need a role for this? The answer is you...