Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Sticky: [TUTORIAL] I am really looking for the solution too. Hope...

I am really looking for the solution too. Hope someone could help us out.
  2. Replies
    Views

What is the most used Classipress site?

Does any body have an idea which Classipress website is the most used? Just want to have a look at how it performs with a lot of ads and visitors :) Would be nice to see the most 'succesfull' one :)
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi miggs11, You can do that by going to your...

Hi miggs11,

You can do that by going to your WordPress admin area, => ClassiPress => Pricing and set "Clean Ad Price Field" to No.

Cheers
  4. Replies
    Views

Samcy You may do the same test using your mobile phone...

You may do the same test using your mobile phone on the demo site from that child theme. Just to see if you get the same result. -> http://fluid.tinygiantstudios.co.za/?themedemo=classipress-fluid
  5. Replies
    Views

Samcy I'm not sure what exactly happens with your...

I'm not sure what exactly happens with your background. It seems that your css file has many changes which makes it difficult to replicate and find something. Are you using a child theme?

Please...
  6. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hello Miggs11, That's a normal behavior from...

Hello Miggs11,

That's a normal behavior from showing the thumbnails. Otherwise a picture with a long width would shrink too much and a empty space on the top & bottom would show up.
  7. Replies
    Views

Samcy Please check this tutorial out:...

Please check this tutorial out: http://docs.appthemes.com/classipress/creating-custom-fields-and-forms/
  8. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hello miggs11, Why not custom field? You can...

Hello miggs11,

Why not custom field? You can set this field as required while adding an ad and it shows up on the single listing. I think it's the best solution.

Tell me your doubts.
  9. Replies
    Views

I could not fix the Upload issue but I placed a...

I could not fix the Upload issue but I placed a Warning Message right where the user uploads their images to wait for upload before proceeding!

File to Edit: Classipress/framework/app-upload.php -...
  10. Replies
    Views

Timer on ads

Does anyone know if there is a different way to display the 'expires' timer on an individual ad listing?
    It currently just displays the days and hours left. Is there a way of making this dynamic...
  11. Replies
    Views

Yes there is. I played around with a few...

Yes there is. I played around with a few different methods before coming up with something I was happy with.

If you take a look at my test site here - http://findproductreviews.net you'll see the...
  12. Replies
    Views

Does this plugin works well as promised? Anybody...

Does this plugin works well as promised? Anybody has any feedback about this?

http://wprabbits.com/product/advanced-search-plugin-for-classipress/

And do not understand what is the difference...
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You can switch that off, but it will only affect...

You can switch that off, but it will only affect postings AFTER you switch it off. To do so, go to your admin area, SETTINGS (not the classipress settings, the Wordpress settings!) and then to...
  14. Replies
    Views

Advanced Search? - Please read

How can the "Advanced Search" feature be moved to the front page so visitors can set their search to show items close to them, not just having to go to each category to search?

This would be a...
  15. I cant see what difficulties there could be? U...

I cant see what difficulties there could be?

U make a Custom field for Car Type(Stationwagon, Van, Coupé etc.) u make your categories to Car Manufacture -> Model -> (example: BMW 320i).

U can...