Video Tuts for installing and using ACFCP Plugin
In this thread I will start publishing video tutorials on using "Advanced Custom Fields for ClassiPress
Unfortunately I do not speak English freely, so the video without a voice. I hope in the future the situation will improve.
For now, I will comment my actions in the text.
Instructions for installing the "Advanced Custom Fields for ClassiPress v1.0":
- Download the Plugin. Version of the Plugin should be compatible with the version of ClassiPress.
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the wp-content/plugins/ folder of your WordPress installation.
- Warning: in new version 1.0.1 no need replace template files.
- Then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Find the menu "ClassiPress" on the WordPress administration page. Select the lower point "ACF options" and proceed to configure the Plugin.
Last edited by dikiyforester; October 22nd, 2012 at 06:15 AM.