Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: List of new items, changes and bug fixes in...

List of new items, changes and bug fixes in Vantage 1.2...

Events

Events are finally here! There are several things that can be done with events in this version.

* Create and edit events
  2. [TUTORIAL] Want to Change a Specific Code in Vantage? Don't Know Where to Start? Read this!

I've noticed a lot of members tend to need help modifying a SPECIFIC set of codes within Vantage... A lot of times others, even including myself, just don't know where to start!

I use 2 awesome...
  3. [TUTORIAL] Create a Sidebar and Widgets for Vantage "Create Listing", "Order Page" and More

Not sure why there's no sidebar for these pages as they are great for "satisfaction guaranteed" badges, additional information upon registering, PayPal/Authorize.Net authentication, etc...

I...
  4. Replies
    Views

I believe the category shown in the breadcrumb is...

I believe the category shown in the breadcrumb is the first alphabetically of all the categories chosen for that listing - but I'm not 100% sure. But, all the categories for the listing are shown on...
  5. Thread: Image Gallery

by luxor
    Replies
    Views

Dimitris I bet it's somewhere in the...

I bet it's somewhere in the /vantage/includes/images.php file

This is the code being pulled into the listing profile:

<?php the_listing_image_gallery(); ?>

So look for max uploads or...
  6. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Minor Change If you want to include any other...

Minor Change
    If you want to include any other shortcodes within the content of these shortcodes, change where it says .$content. to . do_shortcode($content) .
  7. Replies
    Views

I will inform everyone if that is the case. I was...

I will inform everyone if that is the case. I was able to review the files a couple of weeks ago and everything was looking to be in great shape. It's possible that a critical issue could be revealed...
  8. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Restrictive content shortcodes

I've been playing around with shortcodes recently and have a few that I thought Vantage users might be able to use. These shortcodes allow you to display content based on whether a user is logged in,...
  9. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the sentiments everyone. Now that I...

Thanks for the sentiments everyone. Now that I have been to the docs and I'm (reluctantly) pumping anti-biotics into my system, I'm shoring up.

I just spoke with the developer today and here's...
  10. [SOLVED] Hi akemx, I don't have this on my install but...

Hi akemx,

I don't have this on my install but instead I have "Search Results ****" using both Firefox and Chrome browser. It could might be due to a plugin specifically SEO related. You can try...
  11. Hi djbrealtor, I found a way to implement the...

Hi djbrealtor, I found a way to implement the reviews/star rating rich snippets, as you can see on my Google Webmaster testing page:

But in the new release (29 March they say) there will...
  12. Replies
    Views

A specific news feature is not going to be...

A specific news feature is not going to be included in 1.2. Here are the planned features worth noting for 1.2...

Events
    Sortable listings pages
    Multiple listings on a single map
    Large map for...
  13. Replies
    Views

Correct. Featured addons are 'Featured on Home...

Correct. Featured addons are 'Featured on Home Page' and 'Featured on Category'. You could create a 'Featured on Tag' addon that you could charge separately for, or check if one of the existing two...
  14. Solved it myself:

Solved it myself:

<?php
    $isFeatured = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), 'featured-cat', true );
    if ($isFeatured)
    {

}
    ?>
  15. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Hi, I have created a new Page Template that...

Hi,

I have created a new Page Template that allows you to only show the Featured Listings on the FRONT page.

Create a new file called "archive-listing-featureonly.php" and place it in your...
  16. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] akemx, The responsive code is added to the...

akemx,

The responsive code is added to the bottom of style.css. Since browsers always follow the last rule that is read, your child theme styles could be over-writing the responsive code styles.
  17. Replies
    Views

This worked for me; #site-title a {...

This worked for me;

#site-title a {
    background-size: 100% !important;
    max-width: 100%;
    }

Put it in your style sheet just after it says @media screen and (max-width: 400px) { or...
  18. [SOLVED] Search Button alignment error

Hi Folks,
    First post, so hello all:)

Version: Vantage 1.1.4 (Responsive)
    Site: http://www.ethicaleat.com.au (Launching Feb 2013)

I noticed on android phones the search button was aligned...
  19. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Sorry...there's one more thing you could do to...

Sorry...there's one more thing you could do to adjust the "fit" in the window.

4. In your wrapper.php after:

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1">

add this:
  20. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Vantage Mobile Custom Theme

Hello everybody,

yesterday I created some sort of customized mobile theme for Vantage but it works with any AppTheme theme. Actually it's very simple and nothing new, the longest part is to create...
  21. More intelligent redirects for new registrations and logins

Hey all,

Maybe I'm missing something, but I didn't like how when a new business registers or a guest user attempts to write a review on a listing, the following happens:
    User . . .
    1) Clicks on...