Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Samcy I have checked your admin settings and found out...

I have checked your admin settings and found out that you removed the value in "Featured Ads Title Length" (ClassiPress => Pricing). I have set it back to standard 30 and now it seems to work as it...
  2. Replies
    Views

Samcy Could you send me your admin credentials via...

Could you send me your admin credentials via private message? I will try to see if i can find any problems on your site.
  3. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hi Andy, Could you post the URL to that site?...

Hi Andy,

Could you post the URL to that site? So far i never heard about that problem and would like to see it. Please disable all plugins before posting the URL.

Thanks
  4. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi Andy, You may want to post a request on...

Hi Andy,

You may want to post a request on this at the Ideas Exchange Page http://ideas.appthemes.com/clipper/?orderby=votes so it can be voted upon for implementation.

Cheers,

Jomark
  5. Replies
    Views

Samcy The categories are saved in the database. So the...

The categories are saved in the database. So the categories that you have created will not be overwritten.

But to be on the save side, you should always take a full backup before installing the...
  6. [SOLVED] For those of you with the endless loop issue,...

For those of you with the endless loop issue, there is a thread here http://forums.appthemes.com/report-classipress-bugs/membership-pack-mess-cp3-3-a-52032/#post241924 pertaining that issue, please...
  7. [SOLVED] This is being worked on, as soon as I know...

This is being worked on, as soon as I know anything I will update the thread...
  8. Replies
    Views

You did not say what plug in your tested? Have...

You did not say what plug in your tested? Have you tried JETPACK from wordpress? They have autopost. There is also a few RSS Facebook plug in that works very well. So if you take the RSS feed from...
  9. Thread: Advert Expiry

by mr_green
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] proteinsupermarket@ 6232

proteinsupermarket@
  10. Replies
    Views

Dimitris To update the thread, the code is working, one...

To update the thread, the code is working, one thing we noticed was that some coupons (3 in total) were not removed straight away.I disabled the plugins and refreshed the page and they were removed.