Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I think the issue come from Google API because...

I think the issue come from Google API because for some locations, it works for me.
    For example, if I search for "Tours", The sentence which appear is "Offres à moins de 50 kilomètres de Tours,...
  2. Replies
    Views

We're aware of the fact that Easing Slider has...

We're aware of the fact that Easing Slider has changed the shortcode between the last two version (I believe there's not a pro version as well as a lite version). While we've already updated Eva to...
  3. Replies
    Views

To me the screen shot supplied is looking for a...

To me the screen shot supplied is looking for a slider that does not exist. In the Flux theme there is a file called theme functions.php and makes reference to a layerslider id

normally it says...
  4. Hi Mich, jQuery and jQuery UI are two...

Hi Mich,

jQuery and jQuery UI are two different things altogether :)

The code you pasted above simply deals with the location from where the jQuery librasry is called, either Google or from the...
  5. Wooohooo! Great to hear and thanks for the...

Wooohooo! Great to hear and thanks for the feedback...

If you don't mind me asking, what was the snippet of code that domino1957 gave you?

@domino1957 - Thank you so much for helping out, much...
  6. Replies
    Views

FXtender Pro + JobRoller 1.7 beta

To anyone wanting to try out the new JobRoller 1.7 beta, please disable FXtender Pro first.

JR 1.7 features a new Payment API that is not compatible with the current version of FXtender. I'm...
  7. Replies
    Views

Some ideas and suggestions for Job Roller

1. To have somewhere in this forum an up-to-date list of plugins known to be not coherent with Jobroller normal behaviour.
    2. To be able to distinguish between Jobseeker and Job lister in email...
  8. Replies
    Views

@mich: you may want to give Codestyling...

@mich: you may want to give Codestyling Localization a try. While not perfect, it is less of a hassle than PoEdit. At least that is my opinion - having worked with both for quite some time now.
  9. [SOLVED] Mich let me explain 1.The JR 1.6.5 has 1814...

Mich let me explain

1.The JR 1.6.5 has 1814 strings ready for translation.If you find some packs with less strings it means that they need to update their po files as described.
    2.An author of...
  10. Samcy Why is the support for these products absolutely ****?

I have bought every product you have.

I have spend a lot of money with you guys.

Yet you don't ever seem to offer any technical support.

If you spend $300 with some one I want the support!...