Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] Hi jamila, I opened your site and it is not...

Hi jamila,

I opened your site and it is not behaving like the default Vantage theme.Normally you should see the complete site 'resized' you can check the demo for an example.One of your plugins...
  2. Replies
    Views

Dimitris To avoid spam reviews Vantage reviews work only...

To avoid spam reviews Vantage reviews work only with registered users.
  3. Replies
    Views

This has been reported in the "Report Vantage...

This has been reported in the "Report Vantage Bugs" forum.

http://forums.appthemes.com/report-vantage-bugs/bug-vantage-renames-your-custom-57655/

Add to this thread you are seeing the same...
  4. [PLUGIN TROUBLESHOOTING] All sharing plugins tend to slow down your site,...

All sharing plugins tend to slow down your site, and the more services you offer, the worse it gets. It's really up to you to decide what options you want to offer your readers. Personally, I...
  5. Replies
    Views

I had a bit of trouble getting the embed code to...

I had a bit of trouble getting the embed code to work when I tested (even though it should work on Wordpress) so I ended up using the Smart Youtube plugin and setting it to treat http: links the same...
  6. [PLUGIN TROUBLESHOOTING] I know Vantage recommends Sharethis, but I find...

I know Vantage recommends Sharethis, but I find it slows the site down too much and is a pain. I believe some people are using OneAll, and I use Floating Social Bar which I've found to be the...
  7. Replies
    Views

What I've done is to add a line above the...

What I've done is to add a line above the Description section, to tell them they can paste their videos in their text.
  8. Replies
    Views

They can add the embed code from Youtube into the...

They can add the embed code from Youtube into the description area.
  9. Replies
    Views

I would suggest the two installs route. You give...

I would suggest the two installs route. You give them a landing page where they can pick a language, and then direct them to one of the two sites, each with their own language pack. Because the users...
  10. Replies
    Views

You would edit the header.php file Line 27.

You would edit the header.php file Line 27.
  11. Replies
    Views

You could also consider making two installs, one...

You could also consider making two installs, one version in English and one en Espaņol. You could do this by using two subdomains: en.domain.tld and es.domain.tld (or just the folders: domain.tld/en...
  12. Replies
    Views

Language packs let you change your site to one...

Language packs let you change your site to one specific language all the time. Anything different then this would require a plugin. There are plugins like WPML that let your viewers see your site in...